PDA

View Full Version : Wwf Raw News

Slash10
12-29-2001, 11:06 PM
Ive searching for WWF RAW news and stuff about the game trying to satisfy my craving for the game. Well i learned some intersting stuff and decided to share.
*Wrestlers wearing clothing articles such as hats, glasses, etc...... can be knocked off and the picked up and worn by another. Lol would be funny to see Kane wearing glasses.
*The game will move slower than Smackdown but faster than No Mercy.
*Everyone has the Own Intro's with video and music and they'll all do there little things like the way they walk or turn head or make any type of body movement.
*Game play leans more toward No Mercy in terms of performance of moves and grappling.
*If a move is replay worhty, the screen will split in 2 like on TV

The wrestlers that were talked about or viewed in Screen Shots
Big Show
Triple H
The Rock
Stone Cold
Undertaker
Kane
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
The HArdys
The Dudleys
William Regle
Taz
Lita
Spike Dudley
Chris Benoit
Xpac
Rikishi
Tajiri
Justin Credible
Haku
Rhyno

So far thats 22. Count on the McMahon's to be in the game along with the APA, Edge and Christian, Trish Stratus, along with many more that are not mentioned later

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 11:20 PM
Thanks man Im looking forward to this game!! Now even more!

Rancey
12-29-2001, 11:22 PM
I know there is over 35 characters, and I've heard rumours of over 50.

Evolution
12-29-2001, 11:39 PM
:eek: 50 characters:eek:
I just might have to get this game

mattcoxonline
12-30-2001, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
All i gotta say is that if RVD is in it i will faint

I would think that RVD will be in it but as a character you have to unlock or summet.

I originally heard there was gonna be 30 characters in it. After it had been delayed I heard that there would be 50 characters in it.

"THQ finishing it off" - more like THQ/Anchor finishing it off by adding 20 WCW/ECW characters....

but then again you can't always believe rumours!

One last thing: When the wrestlers are entering the ring you can attack them. Or so I heard...

DIGITAL
12-30-2001, 02:39 PM
with more wrestlers,yes!

Slash10
12-31-2001, 11:39 AM
Yeah so the list of wrestlers i put is whats in plus the ones i think plus more, so this game is gonna be awesome. I hope theres going to be a ladder match or table match. That'll make the game more interesting. And title belts, belts are always fun to play around with with your friends