PDA

View Full Version : Magika help

mordecai
11-24-2003, 10:30 PM
I started playing the GotY edition about two weeks ago. So far I have a theif character and a Mage character. My problem is that for my Mage, I used the Atronach sign. I knew it would be difficult to get through but I guess I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad as it actually is. Do any of you know some good ways around this(ie. easy ways of getting Magika)? Thanks in advance.

iloveRPGs
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
I don't know about the GOTY version but in the original to recharge your magika you:

1)go to the attribute screen

2)highlight the "magika" bar

3)press the buttons black white white black white

4)hold A

I'm not sure if this works in GOTY but it's worth a try.

By the way to do the same to health:

2)highlight the "health" bar

3)press the buttons black white black black black

4)hold A

for fatique(spelled wrong):

2)highlight the "fatique"(spelled wrong) bar

3)press the buttons black black white white black

4)hold A

If you keep holding and push B to exit(any bar) than it will stay full till you go back to the menu screen.

mordecai
11-28-2003, 12:40 AM
Sure that would work but what I meant was that I needed help, like a place where you can get your magika charged easilly. A cheat would work but I'd rather find a way within the game. So far I've been buying all the potions of restore magika from every store owner I find, but it still doesn't seem to be enough.

Regosnot
12-07-2003, 05:02 PM
I found out that you don't even need fatigue in the original I just recharge it before battle.:D

Peepers
12-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by mordecai
I started playing the GotY edition about two weeks ago. So far I have a theif character and a Mage character. My problem is that for my Mage, I used the Atronach sign. I knew it would be difficult to get through but I guess I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad as it actually is. Do any of you know some good ways around this(ie. easy ways of getting Magika)? Thanks in advance.

There is a cheat to restore you magika, but you don't wan to do that. :D

You can start by raiding all the mages' guild equipment chests for restore magicka potions. Then you need to develop you alchemy skill so you can make your own.

Shadow20002
12-10-2003, 03:26 PM
I know there are old thread that explain how to gain immortality in Morrowind. This is not a cheat or any kind of tricks, it's just you will grant immortality near the end of game.