PDA

View Full Version : New Bundle at Walmart

OuFtb
11-25-2003, 03:49 PM
I havn't seen this posted yet, but Walmart is doing a new bundle were you get

Xbox console with Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds, and Grabbed by Ghoulies all for 179.94

This is limited time deal so get it at least before December if you want it, it might stop before then but it doesn't say, seen it in the paper today or you can look on walmart.com.

LiquidX
11-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Thats not too great of a deal to me. Grabbed By The Ghoulies wan't that great of a game... I just played the demo but I absolutely HATED the controls. If your really looking for a deal on Black Friday ONLY Walmart will have the Tetris and Starwars bundle for $99.99... I forget where I heard this but it was from a good source.

SkoalMint
11-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
If your really looking for a deal on Black Friday ONLY Walmart will have the Tetris and Starwars bundle for $99.99... I forget where I heard this but it was from a good source.

Although I hope your right about this, i think it sounds too good to be true. No offense, but how do you know it was a good source if you forget where you heard it?

Regarding the GBTG bundle, the Wal-Mart ad I got in the mail today says that the price will be good until December 4. I agree with LiquidX on GBTG though so I doubt I'll be picking up this one.

OuFtb
11-25-2003, 04:00 PM
I posted it cause heck three games are better than two, even if one happens to suck you could always trade it in for somthing else.

LiquidX I think you source got it mixed up with the Gamcube sale that there having or somthing cause I just got the day after thanksgiving sales paper from Walmart and its not there, they only had the one I posted.

ShaDovV RyDer
11-25-2003, 04:01 PM
plz plz plz tell me where u heard that to clerify cause im lookin to buy an xbox soon and i guess i want the best deal i cant get...by the way wtf is black friday and like when is it??holla bak soon man so i can join in on live with all u guys...thnx

SkoalMint
11-25-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by ShaDovV RyDer
plz plz plz tell me where u heard that to clerify cause im lookin to buy an xbox soon and i guess i want the best deal i cant get...by the way wtf is black friday and like when is it??holla bak soon man so i can join in on live with all u guys...thnx

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. Check out Yankeez' thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45077) over in the Off-Topic for more details.

OuFtb
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ShaDovV RyDer

If you mean what I posted its at Walmart, and Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving sale, which is Friday, its the day when they have tons and tons of sales on everything.

Trento52
11-25-2003, 04:11 PM
What is up with these crap ass bundles. Tetris isn't much of a game and i don't know about starwars but grabbed by the ghoulies is a stupid game too. Halo and amped are a good bundle, mechassault and splinter cell are a good bundle, JSRF and sega gt were an ok start for new people, but if they really want to sell something make the bundle good or atleast sound good. I rather have one really good game then 3 mediocure or crappy games.

LiquidX
11-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint

Although I hope your right about this, i think it sounds too good to be true. No offense, but how do you know it was a good source if you forget where you heard it?

Regarding the GBTG bundle, the Wal-Mart ad I got in the mail today says that the price will be good until December 4. I agree with LiquidX on GBTG though so I doubt I'll be picking up this one.

I heard if from someone here in the Chat... I THINK it was one of the mods but im not sure which one.

MikeMan91389
11-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Ebay has good deals on XBOXs.. not only used but new too. Thats where i get a lot of my stuff. I heard about that package from walmart too... I think it was off a site... if i remember, ill post again