PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Demo Disc Volume 4 Hitting Stores

Shadow20002
11-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Gamespot.com notes that Microsoft today announced that it has shipped Xbox Exhibition Volume 4 to stores in North America. Volume 4, which retails for around $7.99, contains playable demos of both first- and third-party titles including ESPN NBA Basketball, Return to Castle of Wolfenstein: The Tides of War, Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Rainbow Six 3, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Voodoo Vince, Project Gotham Racing 2, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

The disc also offers players a taste of Xbox Live through additional content and an online demo for Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Tides of War, and additional content for Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Unreal Championship. Also featured are trailers for no less than 35 upcoming Xbox titles, and music videos from the likes of Alkaline Trio, Face to Face, Hey Mercedes, and No Motiv.

MikeMan91389
11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
blah.. i dunno if i want to buy that... I mean its cheap for 8 bux, but i like being able to complete games!! oh well.. its worth looking into

bretman1234
11-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Wait, did I read that right??? If you buy this disc, you get a free subscription to OXM??? I thought those subscriptions were like 30 bucks! Please tell me this is wrong.

xbox genius
11-25-2003, 07:35 PM
sounds good, but all i want for downloadable content is MM3 and splinter cell!

Conchord
11-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Gamespot.com notes that Microsoft today announced that it has shipped Xbox Exhibition Volume 4 to stores in North America. Volume 4, which retails for around $7.99, contains playable demos of both first- and third-party titles including ESPN NBA Basketball, Return to Castle of Wolfenstein: The Tides of War, Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Rainbow Six 3, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Voodoo Vince, Project Gotham Racing 2, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

The disc also offers players a taste of Xbox Live through additional content and an online demo for Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Tides of War, and additional content for Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Unreal Championship. Also featured are trailers for no less than 35 upcoming Xbox titles, and music videos from the likes of Alkaline Trio, Face to Face, Hey Mercedes, and No Motiv.

I think that's funny, considering that most of those demos are on OXM game disks.

mattgame
11-26-2003, 10:15 AM
I will get a copy. Good stuff.:)

ShaDovV RyDer
11-26-2003, 10:30 AM
well i havnt gotten ne of these and only one of my friends has gotten two of them...for him they didnt work at all except for like one game and when they did work it was after four and five tries of turning the xbox on and off on and off...well this one sounds ok with the online stuff like RTCW...pce

gotgame3003
11-26-2003, 03:38 PM
I want to get that to :)

lax_defense
11-27-2003, 04:28 PM
I'd get that. A lot of cool stuff. PoP, PGR2 and Metal Arms. Wow, Metal Arms looks so cool with its crazy multiplayer action. I saw a commercial for it when I was with friends. It looks awesome.

Sharky53
11-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234
Wait, did I read that right??? If you buy this disc, you get a free subscription to OXM??? I thought those subscriptions were like 30 bucks! Please tell me this is wrong.

where does it say that? i dont see it

mattgame
12-03-2003, 08:59 AM
I can't find it.