PDA

View Full Version : N64, PS2, GC, XBOX who cares they are all fun!

shushbush
12-30-2001, 10:01 AM
I had an N64 when it came out. I love Mario Land and Mario Cart. I love NBA JAMS, Metal Gear solid 2, 007 etc.. for PS2. I have only played Luigi game for GC and it was fun too. I love Halo, DOA3, and SSX tricky for XBOX. Point is they are all fun and I would still play any of those games today. So lets get off of this who's got a better system syndrome.

Frostberg
12-30-2001, 10:13 AM
I think you should post that in the debate forums

Evolution
12-30-2001, 11:10 AM
I agree with you, all the systems are good.But this is a Xbox forum thats why its stupid for GC fans or PS2 fans or SNES fans or Jaguar fans saying their system is better cause %95 of the members to this forum support the Xbox.

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-30-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by shushbush
I I have only played Luigi game for GC and it was fun too.

What the hell were you smoking when you played Luigi's Mansion for GC? That game is really bad, even Gamespot says so. It was fun? *sigh* :rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
12-30-2001, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
I think you should post that in the debate forums

I agree Frosthamburger! :D

But what gives dude? You forgot to meantion Sega Dreamcast! The greatest system ever created!,..... that is until Xbox! :)

Frostberg
12-30-2001, 04:26 PM
all the DC games are so insanely cheap it makes me want to buy a DC lol...just for the sports games, because I hate waiting for games and id rather play NOW! Maybe blood wake can satisfy me tho

XERO
12-30-2001, 05:07 PM
yes...ALL systems are great and should be appreciated for there each individual strengths....think i fill fire up the PC/DUO...