PDA

View Full Version : Xboxlive Feedback

MikeMan91389
11-25-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey, does anyone on here leave xbox live feedback, or is that just a feature that is barely used online

Peepers
11-25-2003, 11:04 PM
My experience with one gamer in particular--ggallan, a notorious TK'er and profane screamer--caused me to doubt the effectiveness of feedback. I know that he has receive hundreds of bad feedback reports, yet I don't think he's been banned or disciplined in any way, that rat *******.

Titty
11-25-2003, 11:21 PM
if someone pisses me off bad, i send bad feedback till my fingers get tired.

Peepers
11-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Titty

Yeah, that's what I (and everyone else who played with me) did to ggallan--in two different multi-hour gaming sessions! And I'm sure that ggallan gets bad feedback all the freaking time. Nevertheless, no disciplanary action, to my knowledge, has taken place.

BunnyRabbit
11-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Titty

That's too bad, because I heard only one goes through...LoL...

If I really like someone I add them, If someone tells me they are gonna give me good feedback I do likewise...If someone is being really annoying or bothering friends of mine I will boot them or give them bad feedback...Depending on whether or not im holding the server.

Peepers
11-25-2003, 11:28 PM
I must say that I've only given good feedback once or twice. What's the point? Do people with good feedback win prizes? :rolleyes: Does it cancel out bad feedback?

MerimacHamwich
11-26-2003, 12:43 AM
I give bad feedback all the time, well usually when I am in public servers. Soo many morons on public servers. I give good feedback to some poeple.

l Maximus l
11-26-2003, 02:02 AM
I've done it only a few times. And, I must admit, I wonder what MS does with the feedback...what type of disciplinary things they do...hmmmm... :watchout: