PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on MS

Trento52
11-26-2003, 12:04 AM
I haven't seen any good or wow i want to buy that game ad for game or even the xbox itself for awhile and what brought that up was the ps2's commercial. It has clips from alot of games that fit into every category and age that made it look really superior and the only xbox commerical i have seen was they were playing x and o's on top of the roof which was boring and stupid even though it quoted the specs and awsome things of xbox. They didn't include any good looking games, online stuff, hardware capabilities nothing that made it look more interesting to check out for consumers. Plus the bundle looks crappy.

Flood
11-26-2003, 12:18 AM
i havent seen it yet, but im heard the commercial for Rainbow Six 3 is really good.

skorp
11-26-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
i havent seen it yet, but im heard the commercial for Rainbow Six 3 is really good.

I agree!

MS will probably go all out early December before Christmas time...

LynxFX
11-26-2003, 01:46 AM
For the past month all I've seen are Xbox commercials and tie ins everywhere. They have a long commercial about the bundle, then there are all of the individual games.

They definately are advertising more this year, mostly on channels that fit in with their demographic, 18-30 year olds.

l Maximus l
11-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by LynxFX-XBA
For the past month all I've seen are Xbox commercials and tie ins everywhere. They have a long commercial about the bundle, then there are all of the individual games.

They definately are advertising more this year, mostly on channels that fit in with their demographic, 18-30 year olds.

Exactly...don't expect a commercial in between listening to Tom Brokaw :D