PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Mods. Best advice ?

shawsheen21
11-26-2003, 09:25 AM
Hello,

This christams I am bying my son a Xbox. I would like to modd the xbox, so he can play Back-ups of his games on CD-R'S. Have the xbox play VCD's and be able to mess with the game halo. Meaning causing special effects, like the sniper shooting missels. :).
I am worried I might buy the wrong mod chip. I am also worried if I do buy the right mod chip, I wont know how to Flash or program the mod chip. Does anyone have any good advice or perhaps a website explaing the installation on mods.

Could you please also post your experince with your modds, and how they work for you.

P.S I also have a very old xbox, The first ones to come out, I would like to modd that too. But I have been seeing under the mod chip requirement, that there are versions. How can I find the version of my Xbox ?

Thanks

Sincerely Steven

mitch2025
11-26-2003, 09:38 AM
sorry there is to be no talk about modd chips but go to ********** and that will tell you abot all kinds of modd chips

Casper
11-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Sorry, but this has to get closed.

Please review the forum rules (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=2#rules) since you're new here.

This isn't the site you want for that info.

Thanks and welcome to XBA.