PDA

View Full Version : Driver 3?

AM Static
11-26-2003, 09:33 AM
I've been anticipating this game ever since it was announced.. I still think that the Driver series were the best games for Playstation, and it had great gameplay and controls. The cops were perfect for a game.. Unlike in GTA where they come flying down the road against you in your car with horrible controls.. :watchout:

Anyways.. Can anyone post any info they know of this game? I've only seen one trailor from a while back, but that doesn't give much on it..

Cold_As_Ice
11-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Is this (http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_driver3.html/) the Driver 3 trailer you've seen previously? I think this trailer is a couple months old.

gotgame3003
11-26-2003, 03:29 PM
I heard this game is good :) Maybe UI should buy it

xbox genius
11-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Driver looks cool and all, but lookts like you cant go off foot much. i like GTA cuz theres action through driving and on foot, but driver looks cool.

AM Static
11-26-2003, 06:03 PM
I'm huge on driving games and I like them realistic.. The driving in GTA is just.. :cry:

And even the cops.. Its more realistic and fun to try and lose the cops in Driver than it is in GTA..

X-Fan
11-26-2003, 07:04 PM
i dont think teh xbox will see the drivers series ever although they were good games for their time but now that we have gta double pack we dont have anything to rant abt.

dances with broom sticks
11-26-2003, 08:06 PM
I never liked Driver that much. Played it a bit, but got bored cuz you couldnt get outta your car (I get tired quickly of racing type games, as I am arguably the worst player at them ever)

RagunCajun
11-26-2003, 08:20 PM
I enjoyed driver 1 and 2. Great games. It is still one of the most realalistic drivnig games out there. So what if u cant get out ya car. It was fun to drive around doing crap. Like some people said, cops were awsome in driver.

T-FiNGeR
11-26-2003, 08:22 PM
That game will kick a$$ when it comes out...!:cheers:

AM Static
11-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by X-Fan
i dont think teh xbox will see the drivers series ever although they were good games for their time but now that we have gta double pack we dont have anything to rant abt.
From the start this game was scheduled to be multiplatform, and that includes the Xbox. I'm just getting a little impatient since we haven't gotten much info on the game since the initial announcement of it.

Duke
11-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Been looking forward to this one for awhile. Never played 1, but 2 kept me going for awhile on the PSone

-edit- btw, i think there was some new vids for Insiders at IGN, if you have that.

RagunCajun
11-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Thats odd, i never got into #2 like i did # 1. On driver 1, i played in miami and jumped the bridge 24/7 lol. Only thing i found hard was the final mission. I could never beat it. #2 owned too, especialy the vegas level.

T-FiNGeR
11-27-2003, 08:05 PM
I just CANT wait till this game is released!...