PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Obi-Wan or Max Payne (and WHY?)

Brian
12-30-2001, 11:02 AM
Just what the topic says. :p

Evolution
12-30-2001, 11:13 AM
Blood Wake,Halo... if your want those two, Star Wars:Obi Wan has multiplayer like Co-Op and DM(Deathmatch) I belive. Max Payne is pretty cool only single player though.. So I would choose Star Wars

XboXGangsta
12-30-2001, 01:07 PM
Wait for Brute Force :D

Brian
12-30-2001, 01:21 PM
Xbox Gansta, you're trying to say wait 5+ months just to buy a game? lol, I shouldn't have put that choice there.

XboXGangsta
12-30-2001, 01:24 PM
Yeah patience is a virtue ya know

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-30-2001, 02:50 PM
Wait for something good like GTA3, don't waste money. Max Payne is really short, so it's a rent game, I never played Obi-Wan, so I wouldn't know how that's like.

XBOX Dude
12-30-2001, 02:54 PM
just get max payne it's a great game, it's worth the buy it's got this feature were you can slow down time but you can still aim at the same speed and it adds tons to the game there is nothing out there like it

Brian
12-30-2001, 03:03 PM
It's pretty hard to hold on to $60 for 4+ months ya know ;)

Vteck3000
12-30-2001, 03:06 PM
If i were you i would wait for METAL GEAR SOLID X.......... that game is sure to be a BIG hit when it hits the shelves :D

Ground_Pounder
12-30-2001, 07:32 PM
What's Obi Wan like ?>??

My brother is allowed to pick out ONE game for him to play on Xbox, and he wants star-wars, but I told him to get Obi Wan instead of Starfighter (i'm not a flight fan if you will)...

But what do you do in Obi-Wan... what's the gameplay like, it looks really neet... light sabers and all

Edit: I bought Max Payne because I personally couldn't finish the game in one rental period, unless I waited for a weekend when my parents leave... so I bought it and play it when everyone goes to bed. It's an AMAZING game... but I don't know much bout Obi-Wan

Mark7305
12-30-2001, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Ground_Pounder
What's Obi Wan like ?>??

My brother is allowed to pick out ONE game for him to play on Xbox, and he wants star-wars, but I told him to get Obi Wan instead of Starfighter (i'm not a flight fan if you will)...

But what do you do in Obi-Wan... what's the gameplay like, it looks really neet... light sabers and all

Edit: I bought Max Payne because I personally couldn't finish the game in one rental period, unless I waited for a weekend when my parents leave... so I bought it and play it when everyone goes to bed. It's an AMAZING game... but I don't know much bout Obi-Wan

To answer your question, Obi-Wan is pretty much like that Episode one game a while back that was released on the PC. It starts off earlier than Episode One, and then leads into it. I really liked the gameplay, but I beat it in like 3 days. That was playing during the afternoon as well as night.

As for your bro, tell him to get Obi-Wan, its the better of the two Star Wars games out right now. You get to use force powers as well as combos like jumping and hacking droids while you are coming down. Its a really fun game to play, just give it a couple of missions to get interesting.

JohnB
12-30-2001, 08:05 PM
I would get Max Payne simply cause I'm not much of a Starwars fan. I do like FPS games a lot though. I dunno about you guys, but how short is short? :confused: I thought it had a decent length. You guys must play many many hours a day or played it on Fugitive (easy). Anyhow, Max Payne is a great game you will treasure, a game you will play many times again, and a game that you can show off to people who are unfamiliar with the Xbox system.

Brian
12-31-2001, 10:13 AM
LOL @ BIG-T

C'mon guys, four people voted for each, it's all even. :(