PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Music Mixer?

MikeMan91389
11-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Is Music Mixer worth buying? And is it any good on live, and last but not least, is there a "game" to it?? If I do get it, ill be moving all my carnage reports from halo, from the comp to the BOX so i can show off at lans.

l Maximus l
11-26-2003, 04:22 PM
I bought it...it's pretty sweet, though, I haven't even come close to fully utilizing it yet. My wife wanted to get a Karaoke machine for her classroom (she is a teacher)...and I told her that we should get the XBox Music Mixer again (I have 2 XBoxes...so, she can use my second one if she wants to...only for a day, of course :D)

Before I bought it, I realized that it was more than a Karaoke machine...because it is. But, after checking this thing out, it's friggin' bad ass! I strongly recommend it to anyone that enjoys multi-media and the sort....basically, anything dealing with music, pictures, movies, graphics, and the like. It's sweet :D

Even the Karaoke part of it is sweet... With this thing, you don't have to run out and buy special Karaoke CDs that often don't sound like the original song...you can simply use your existing CDs or music tracks streamed from your PC....and it will strip the vocals out! It's pretty nice...my wife is stoked about it. I like it, too....but, I can't sing worth crap :D....atleast it has a slew of other options with it that I can enjoy!

Heavens Gate
11-27-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I bought it...it's pretty sweet, though, I haven't even come close to fully utilizing it yet. My wife wanted to get a Karaoke machine for her classroom (she is a teacher)...and I told her that we should get the XBox Music Mixer again (I have 2 XBoxes...so, she can use my second one if she wants to...only for a day, of course :D)

Before I bought it, I realized that it was more than a Karaoke machine...because it is. But, after checking this thing out, it's friggin' bad ass! I strongly recommend it to anyone that enjoys multi-media and the sort....basically, anything dealing with music, pictures, movies, graphics, and the like. It's sweet :D

Even the Karaoke part of it is sweet... With this thing, you don't have to run out and buy special Karaoke CDs that often don't sound like the original song...you can simply use your existing CDs or music tracks streamed from your PC....and it will strip the vocals out! It's pretty nice...my wife is stoked about it. I like it, too....but, I can't sing worth crap :D....atleast it has a slew of other options with it that I can enjoy!

How is the voice stripping quality? Does the microphone distort? Does it have reverb and other sound effects? And lastly, do you need LIVE to enjoy it or can you enjoy it without LIVE?

Sharky53
11-27-2003, 08:55 AM
i was also wondering how well the vocal stripping is. ANSWER MAXI!!!!

MikeMan91389
11-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Well, thanks for the help.. Seems like a MUST HAVE, so Im gunna put it on the X-Mas list... Halo Carnage is going on the box, so I can show off, WHEREVER i am.. Thanks Again