PDA

View Full Version : Rpg???

Miggab
11-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Are there any turn based rpg's, like Final Fantasy, coming out on the XBOX? :huh:

X-Fan
11-26-2003, 07:02 PM
hmm one word for u my friend:
Fable (http://www.fablegame.com/)

ShaDovV RyDer
11-26-2003, 07:06 PM
so Fable WILL be turn based and not an RPG like PSO???

dances with broom sticks
11-26-2003, 08:03 PM
No, pretty sure Fable isnt turn based. I dont know of any that are coming out... I wish there was, but I got the other systems for that. (I just had to buy the gameboy atachment for the Gcube for final fantasy tactics advanced.)

Shorezy
11-26-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks
No, pretty sure Fable isnt turn based. I dont know of any that are coming out... I wish there was, but I got the other systems for that. (I just had to buy the gameboy atachment for the Gcube for final fantasy tactics advanced.)

Yeah dude I don't think Fable will be turned based, but it does looks SICK!

Dances dude is FF Tactics any good? I Was thinkin about pickin' it up for the GBA for some RPG on the lil' fella'. Think it'd be fun. Is it worth it?

dances with broom sticks
11-26-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Shorezy

Yeah dude I don't think Fable will be turned based, but it does looks SICK!

Dances dude is FF Tactics any good? I Was thinkin about pickin' it up for the GBA for some RPG on the lil' fella'. Think it'd be fun. Is it worth it?

On the PSX its probably my favorite game. I just fell in love with it. I would pick it up if I were you. It takes some gettin used to, as it isnt your avg. turn based because there is moving around to do, but it is a really complex level system with job classes and abilities and stuff.

4 stars from me :D

thrAsher
11-26-2003, 08:17 PM
:huh:

No, no, no. Fable is NOT turn based. More of an action game w/ deep RPG elements.

If you want a good turn-based RPG, Gladius is awesome. Nice and deep. Check out the review by highlite23-XBA. It's very accurate IMHO.

Go to the front page, click on 'G' in the game search, and click on Gladius.

:cheers:

TuffEagle88
11-26-2003, 08:27 PM
NOPE!!!!!! Fable isn't turn based. I've been probably following this game closer than anyone else here and it isn't. It has a fighting system like Zelda or Morrowind, not like that Final Fantasy crap.

kenji
11-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Fable isn't rutn based, but Gladius is. I would suggest you check that game out because the demo was a lot of fun for me. I am trying to rent it, but damn Blockbuster never has it.

alistein
11-27-2003, 05:11 PM
I am not sure But Artoon is developing a first party rpg for the xbox which would be published by Ms . Since it's Japanese it might be turn based or not .The only thing I heard about it was that it was to have huge/large scale battles similar to Dynasty warriors with a number of moves similar to the DMC series.Guess that means realtime also heard though unconfirmed that GameArt rpgs may be headed for the xbox as there is a rumour that Ms has signed them up for exclusive rpgs for the next 5years.