PDA

View Full Version : Obi-wan

SteedaStang2001
12-30-2001, 02:12 PM
Hi ive beaten obi-wan the game is badass nayways im wondering if anyoen else has beaten it and has gotten all of the medals required on all the missions, I would like to know what you get for getting all the medals? lets me just say the Darth maul battle is ****ING awesome its exaact to the movie ive allready played that battle atleast 50 times! its just so FUN!!!!!!!!! someone tell me what you get for getting all the medals i have all the versus mode charaters unlocked and all the stages so what else could you get? maybe darth maul playable in vrs mode? that would be sweet! let me know! thanks guys

Sean

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 09:01 AM
How many hours did it take you to beat it?

SteedaStang2001
12-31-2001, 11:35 PM
I have no clue i dont have a stop watch next to my xbox :0 but I beat it in like 3 days becouse im a hardcore gamer. played non stop! but theres still alot too do you have to get medals on the stages im sure if you get all the medals you get something badass! or atleast i hope so :) and they are hardass **** to get!the game is really fun ive played it more than halo. multiplayer kicks ass too!

Sean

Mark7305
01-01-2002, 08:52 AM
Yea, I beat that game too in 3 days. I haven't gotten all the medals yet, but I'm gonna work on that after I beat Blood Wake. Obi-Wan IS a kick@$$ game!!!! I reallly don't know what you get as a reward for getting all the medals, but I will find out when I beat the game.

¿J£Dì Mª$T£R?
01-01-2002, 03:26 PM
I completed the game also...in probably a little less than 24hrs game time. I'm in the process of defeating all the Jedi Council members individually and the other one-on-one duels with all the medals. As of right now, I have all the medals for everyone except Mace Windu, Tuscan Leader, and Darth Maul . I need the saber accuracy and time medals for them.

Mace Windu is the most difficult person to duel. :mad:

Darth Maul is such a pansy! :eek:
I have beaten Darth Maul just by going blow for blow against him. I have never been able to do that against Mace... and Maul has two full power bars!!!

In the Battle Royale, the easiest way to win is to run around while everyone is duelling. Take cheap shots at their back while they're concentrating on the person they're duelling with. To make
your final battle even easier, make sure your cheap shots are against Mace. This way you can at least FORCE push against your last opponent and damage them.

xboxman_1
01-02-2002, 09:00 PM
I have the game, but i'm tuck on the first level when episode one actually starts, you know, in the ship. But my question is, what is a battle royale?

XBOX MSSC
01-05-2002, 09:36 AM
I suck at obi-wan so it will take longer ! :):D :)

robnyack
01-11-2002, 07:40 AM
I just completed the training stage

:o