PDA

View Full Version : Fable for PC

prakeem
11-27-2003, 11:21 PM
If there is more money to be made, them power to them!
Source (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=98919)

hahaha, I beat Shadow20002 to it.....:eek:

skorp
11-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by prakeem
hahaha, I beat Shadow20002 to it.....:eek: [/B]

[whispers] thats a first for Mr.CNN himself...

TuffEagle88
11-28-2003, 11:02 AM
I don't game on my pc, or even have a computer that would run most games, but I think it would be an ok thing if they released it on pc. but, the thing I don't like is that the PC allows people that criticize the xbox and are fanboys of the pos2 to play OUR GAMES. I think it would be a mixed blessing, but maybe games like Fable and Halo on the PC would help convert those on the wrong path and bring them to the bright green light.

Voodoo_Vince
11-28-2003, 02:54 PM
I remember reading an Interview with Peter , and he said that since they built Fable from the ground up for Xbox that a PC version wasn't in the works , so I think if they do make one for PC it will 2 years after its on Xbox and by that time Xbox 2 will be in full swing and Fable on Xbox will be an Old game on an old console , so it won't matter ,

echohype
11-28-2003, 08:51 PM
meh. if it does go it'll be like 1-2 years after xbox release :)

I don't think MS will lose it early though, they'll do like they did with halo.

Shadow20002
11-29-2003, 01:13 PM
Peter Molyneux has hint that this one will never come out in PC version cause it suit more on console Xbox. :cool:

Hard Boiled Cop
11-30-2003, 09:26 AM
It doesn't take bloody 2 years to convert it to the PC version.

StudioAlex
11-30-2003, 09:30 AM
I think Pete's statement were based on the fact that he felt it was a console game, as in gameplay style. Being built from the ground up doesn't really matter since PCs now are much more powerful than the two year old Xbox. It probably turns out that loads of PC only gamers want a taste of the goodness no matter what the style of gameplay so Lionhead is obliging them.