PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of F1 2001

CO1
12-30-2001, 04:06 PM
I tried to do a search on the forum but F1 is too short a word so it won't let you do a search. I have the game for PC so I was wondering what it is like on the XBox.

Corey
01-07-2002, 02:20 PM
I just bought F1 and so far have played 10 or so hours. So far I can say that unless you have patience, this is not the game for you. It is not easy to drive right away. The graphics are a little better than N64. I will continue to play and try to master the turning so eventually I can catch up to the speedy AI's.

The above message was written after a night of thinking I bought the wrong game. Since then however, I have played and played this game. I now find it to be a very realistic representation of F1 racing. It does take a while to get the feel, but it just snaps and all of a sudden you realize how to do it. If you have this game, stick with it and it will be fun.

oscarc619
01-09-2002, 04:28 PM
It's a decent game. I bought it for my son who loves racing games. If it weren't for him I would have probably just rented it though.

Vteck3000
01-20-2002, 12:01 PM
I bought the game friday. WOW i'm very very impressed on that game. If you are a fan of Formula 1 then this game is a must for you. The graphics are incredible and the car response to your every move. I will do a review of that game soon.

The only bad thing about the game is the loading time when you wanna race. It is not excusable for a system like the XBOX do do such a thing............ but the game still makes up for it in graphics and gameplay. :cool: