PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind GOTY Question

DragonlordFrodo
11-28-2003, 01:03 PM
I know creeper in Caldera has the most selling money (5000) and will buy your stuff at full price. But how the hell do you sell stuff worth over 5000 gold?

Duke
11-28-2003, 01:38 PM
In the North there's a mudcrab who will buy things for 10k. But to seel things to Creeper, you simply buy some things back till it's @5k, then keep going. Can take awhile.

DragonlordFrodo
11-28-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
In the North there's a mudcrab who will buy things for 10k. But to seel things to Creeper, you simply buy some things back till it's @5k, then keep going. Can take awhile.

Where exactly is the mudcrab?

yall
11-28-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

I'd like to know as well...

dd deeznuts
11-28-2003, 04:42 PM
its one of those big crabs you allways see on the shore

DragonlordFrodo
11-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by dd deeznuts
its one of those big crabs you allways see on the shore

I know what it is but I wanted to know which mudcrab has 10K of gold.

Spellfire
11-28-2003, 08:39 PM
There's a secret talking mudcrad that sells full price with 10k gold. I have not played GotY, only the original, but I am sure he still is the best store.

The only problem is finding him. If I remember right, he is on a little island northeast Vivic. Takes awhile to find him the first time 'round.

CarGuy
11-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Yea he's northeast of Vivic. Try google, there's plenty of Morrowind forums. Also in GOTY vendors in Solthsteim and Mournhold generally have more dinero.

CarGuy
11-28-2003, 10:36 PM
"He lives on an island in the Ascadian Isles. To find him, take out your paper map and locate Suran. To the southeast there is an island with the Dwemer ruins, Mzahnch, on it. Just off the coast of this island is another island and it's that island where you will find the mudcrab wandering around. IMPORTANT: Be careful you don't accidentally kill him – he looks like and is labeled like any other mudcrab. The only difference is that he won't attack and a dialogue box will pop up when you select him. "

Go here: http://www.buttersky.com/morrowind/#koradur

DragonlordFrodo
11-29-2003, 09:40 AM
Does this mudcrab buy minerals (Raw Ebony, Raw Glass Etc) and jewels (Emeralds, Rubys, Peaarls, Diamonds Etc)?

Duke
11-29-2003, 09:42 AM
I'm pretty sure the mudcrab will buy anything, but it's been a long time since I've been to visit him.

DragonlordFrodo
11-29-2003, 12:11 PM
I have another question. I beat the main quest of morrowind, the one where you fight dagoth ur at the end. During the main quest you become immune to blight, disease and corprus. I want to do the vampire and werewolf quests. How would I do them being immune to disease?

Peepers
11-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by DragonlordFrodo
I have another question. I beat the main quest of morrowind, the one where you fight dagoth ur at the end. During the main quest you become immune to blight, disease and corprus. I want to do the vampire and werewolf quests. How would I do them being immune to disease?

You can still be a werewolf.

In theory you cannot be a vampire anymore as it's caused by a common disease in the original morrowind. But I've heard stories of people using "weakness to disease" spells and enchantments on themselves to acquire vampiraism. You might try that to become a vampire.

DragonlordFrodo
12-04-2003, 07:18 AM
I found the mudcrab, but it doesn't buy ebony or robys and that kind of stuff. That is my favorite things to sell too. Those and dwemer coins.

Peepers
12-06-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by DragonlordFrodo
I found the mudcrab, but it doesn't buy ebony or robys and that kind of stuff. That is my favorite things to sell too. Those and dwemer coins.

I think the Mudcrab does by Dwemer coins, but if he doesn't, go to the Creeper in Ghorak Manor in Caldera to sell your coins. He has 5000 gold and will pay 101% of the labeled value. As for ebony and other valuable goods not purchased by the Mudcrab or Creeper, just make good friends with a wealthy vender. If you revisit the vender frequently, you'll find that a few $100 bribes will pay for themselves in no time.