PDA

View Full Version : Off to AGP!

Warchant
11-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Myself, fuzz-XBC, and Splitboxer-XBC will be attending the AGP tournament this weekend...if any of you are coming be sure to stop by the XBC booth...we should be over there

my first round is against Darkman (for those that don't know the best halo player out there right now) so that should be interesting

have a nice weekend

l Maximus l
11-28-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Warchant
Myself, fuzz-XBC, and Splitboxer-XBC will be attending the AGP tournament this weekend...if any of you are coming be sure to stop by the XBC booth...we should be over there

my first round is against Darkman (for those that don't know the best halo player out there right now) so that should be interesting

have a nice weekend

Man, I would LOVE to take Darkman on....oh man...

Good luck to all of you dudes!!

nG-Punisher
11-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Warchant

have a nice weekend

Good luck against Darkman...seen some of his tournament replays and he is pretty damn good.

MikeMan91389
11-29-2003, 01:20 PM
wait.... what about OGRES.. OGRES OWN ALL.. StK... are they still around on XBC??????

silvertrace
11-29-2003, 02:27 PM
i watched darkman at the agp tourney in nashville....

in the 1v1's in wizard he would get an overshield and then stand on top of the other overshield...so if his first one came down he would be invinscible while the other powered up... :-\

he won the matches and has "the title" but between u and me,

powerups are ghey
darkman uses powerups
hence, darkman is ...............

l Maximus l
11-29-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i watched darkman at the agp tourney in nashville....

in the 1v1's in wizard he would get an overshield and then stand on top of the other overshield...so if his first one came down he would be invinscible while the other powered up... :-\

he won the matches and has "the title" but between u and me,

powerups are ghey
darkman uses powerups
hence, darkman is ...............

That doesn't surprise me at all. Personally, I hate 1 v 1 matches. In Halo, the first person to get the best position basically wins. Especially on Wizard and Derelict. You know what I mean.

Silver...just as a reminder...when Halo 2 comes out, if we play some DDC tournaments (which we will), wouldn't a bad ass dream team be you, me, JJaX, and Nik2Deep? Oh man, I fear for the souls against that line up :cuss:

Peepers
11-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Oh man. I hate 1v1 too. The only exception is a 1v1 sniper match at BG on a LAN so there's no screen cheating and no lag. That is a fun 1v1. But Maxy's right; the other 1v1's depend upon who has the best position--espescially on derelict, a map I despise.

PS Does anybody know where I can download some darmkan replays?

Good luck going against darkman.