PDA

View Full Version : Gta3??????

addict733
12-30-2001, 05:33 PM
does anyone have proof that gta3 is comin out for xbox?? i need a game with challange. HALO was pretty easy, so is fever.

Shoua
12-30-2001, 05:37 PM
you want a challenge beat halo on legendary

Big Ben
12-30-2001, 05:47 PM
Good point, but it doesn't answer the question. As far as I know, there is no definite plan to bring GTA3 to the Xbox, but I'm sure, given the success of the series, that it or one of its predecessors will be ported to Xbox... In fact, if we're made to wait, given the size of DVD discs, they mkight port a GTA trilogy over to Xbox. Wouldn't that be something to wish for...

-Big Ben

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-30-2001, 05:48 PM
It is confirmed...If I find the site ill post it.

gtaplayer
12-30-2001, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Big Ben
Good point, but it doesn't answer the question. As far as I know, there is no definite plan to bring GTA3 to the Xbox, but I'm sure, given the success of the series, that it or one of its predecessors will be ported to Xbox... In fact, if we're made to wait, given the size of DVD discs, they mkight port a GTA trilogy over to Xbox. Wouldn't that be something to wish for...

-Big Ben

Gta trilogy???? u mean combining 1 and 2 and 3...that will be ***, i say just have much more missions...more cities, and it will be great...the game is already good enough

Big Ben
12-30-2001, 05:54 PM
Not combining 1, 2 and 3, but putting them on the same disk like Super Mario All-Stars...

-Big Ben

gtaplayer
12-30-2001, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Big Ben
Not combining 1, 2 and 3, but putting them on the same disk like Super Mario All-Stars...

-Big Ben

once again that will be stupid and pointless...why would u want the horrible overlook gtraphics on an xbox??? plus it would take even longer for them to get the rights from 1 and 2 to play it on the xbox

Big Ben
12-30-2001, 06:06 PM
You could easily port the maps and missions into the 3 engine...

point made...

-Big Ben

preetz16
12-30-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Shoua
you want a challenge beat halo on legendary

Yeah, legendary is so insanely difficult...I don't even want to think about fighting the Flood in legendary...My friend and I playing coop can only beat a few levels on legendary...

Pimpn419
12-31-2001, 02:02 AM
Halo Is a pretty ssswwweeettt game! I'm about half way through the game on legendary.. It's f****** hard!!! Say a level takes you 20-30 mintues on normal.. well, on legendary It's more around 2-2 1/2 hours. I'll beat It though.. I want that pimp movie after you beat the game on legendary. Has any one gotten It yet?

-Matt

LynxFX
12-31-2001, 02:09 AM
Got the final movie but I cheated. I just played The Maw on legendary. All you need to do is beat that and you will get the added ending.

I'll that it was pretty funny, and not as hard to beat as some of the earlier levels. I couldn't imagine doing the Library on Legendary. Holy cow.