PDA

View Full Version : What would yawl want to see from the Xbox in 2002?

XBA Staff
12-30-2001, 07:35 PM
What would yawl like to see from the Xbox in 2002?

I'll like to see more RPG games.

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-30-2001, 07:39 PM
Halo 2, GTA4

XBA Staff
12-30-2001, 07:42 PM
Yeah everyone knows that there will be a Halo 2, but don't expect Halo 2 until around Q3 or Q4 of 2003.

Hugh_Jass
12-30-2001, 07:53 PM
I'd love to see Dungeon Keeper 3. :drool:

JAC
12-31-2001, 08:57 AM
I'd like to see them take the online gaming scene by storm. I hope their online service deal (whatever they want to call it) is an incredible deal and puts us in awe! :D

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 09:06 AM
Oh I forgot to mention,

Diablo 3 on X-Box
W/ Online Play

:D

Hermie133
12-31-2001, 09:53 AM
It'd be nice to see a lot of GC fans switch to Xbox becuase it is so awesome!! Other than that I want Unreal Championship and GTA3.:D :) :D :)

StudioAlex
12-31-2001, 10:10 AM
How can you hate the gamecube so much? You should want both systems to do well because that would mean competition and competition means better games.

Hermie133
12-31-2001, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
How can you hate the gamecube so much? You should want both systems to do well because that would mean competition and competition means better games.

Yeah, you have a point, i don't really hate it, I just think it is kind of kiddish thats all. And another thing if u think i hate it becuase of my sig. well i just thought it was funny to put that on there.

XBA Staff
12-31-2001, 10:46 AM
I have nothing against the Gamecube, infact I like the Gamecube for the why they are approaching the videogame market with all types of innovative titles. On the other hand if there is a Console that I hate or dislike that will be the PlayStation 2. For some strange reason the Sony people feels ****y and that they can't be taken town.

See when PlayStation came out back in 1995 the only competition was the Sega Saturn and then the Nintendo 64, neither of them had what it took to bring down the PSX. Then later in October of 2000 PlayStation 2 came out, by then 64 was still going and Dreamcast was hot, but unfortunatlly the PS2 was just too powerful for the DC so that's what killed the Dreamcast.

Now we are in a new chapter of videogames as the Xbox and Gamecube is out. Now PS2 isn't the dominate system as it has been dating back 6 years. Gamecube and Xbox both have system specs that are sky higher than the PlayStation 2's and the Xbox offers everything that the PS2 had + more.

So in the year 2002 it will be a great time watching and seeing how Sony handles this. I guess you can say that this is the first time in 6 years that the PlayStation Dynasty has had some major competition. I'll love to see how this turns out.

StudioAlex
12-31-2001, 10:58 AM
I have to disagree with you. The DC failed because millions of people believed the hype about PS2. In the fall of 2000, the DC had one of the best lineups of games in the history of videogames. Sega seemingly did everything right, but there is no fighting the headless beast.

I can't hate a console, but I can hate all the people who bought a PS2 instead of the DC(ok, I don't hate them but you get what I mean). Those people who sold their DCs to get a PS2, I hope Time Splitters or whatever crap they were playing was worth it.

XBA Staff
12-31-2001, 11:04 AM
I have to disagree with you. The DC failed because millions of people believed the hype about PS2. In the fall of 2000, the DC had one of the best lineups of games in the history of videogames. Sega seemingly did everything right, but there is no fighting the headless beast.

I have to agree with you 100% on that issue. People just bought into the PS2 hype, and that's what PS2 has always been about....hype.

Just like I said earlier though, it will be fun to see how PS2 handles some real competition. Also Sony isn't wanting to lower their PS2 prices because that will make them look weaker and despirate for sales, and Sony wants PS2 to still be known as the dominate system. Soon or a later Sony is going to have to lower the PS2 prices to atleast $249.99.

StudioAlex
12-31-2001, 11:11 AM
I won't even thing of buying one untill it is 200$

DIGITAL
12-31-2001, 11:42 AM
because every one an there mothers were bootlegging the games,no one was buying there software,which in turn made sega loss millions,i hope ps2 goes under!!!!!