PDA

View Full Version : ChrontriggerX

alistein
11-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Just read this,see link below

http://www.gamedreamz.com/index.cgi?m=stories&s=read&id=172

though it's hard to believe but if the right is bought and given to another developer then thats fine .

prakeem
11-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Chrono Trigger for SNES is one of my favourite RPG's. Chrono Cross for PS blowed. Not too many sequels of earlier generation games played that well or even profited to expectations, especially RPS's. However, if MS was able to own this franchise, it would be a beautiful thing for Xbox gamers.....but I don't see it happening any time soon, if at all.

xbox genius
11-30-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by prakeem
Chrono Trigger for SNES is one of my favourite RPG's. Chrono Cross for PS blowed. Not too many sequels of earlier generation games played that well or even profited to expectations, especially RPS's. However, if MS was able to own this franchise, it would be a beautiful thing for Xbox gamers.....but I don't see it happening any time soon, if at all.

who knows, microsoft could buy the franchise for xbox 2.........

but yea i love chrono trigger... i havnt finished it yet, but last time i played it was last summer... dunno when i'm gonna continue. probably next summer. but fun game

StudioAlex
11-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by prakeem
Chrono Cross for PS blowed.

???????????

No way. The art style made that game a classic, not to mention the open ended gameplay.

AmpedRider
11-30-2003, 09:03 AM
chrono cross was awesome

prakeem
11-30-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

???????????

No way. The art style made that game a classic, not to mention the open ended gameplay.

I could imagine people liking that game, however, I disliked it very much. I played it for numerous days, trying to appriciate it, but we just didn't get along.

Shadow20002
11-30-2003, 12:36 PM
If it is coming, iwil try it for sure. :)

LTM360
11-30-2003, 12:40 PM
parakeem dont worry about it, I also agree that Chrono Cross is a terrible sequel to an amazing game.

dances with broom sticks
11-30-2003, 01:39 PM
I will have to agree..... I was anything but a fan of it. I just didnt enjoy the systems they used. (magic etc...)

I think I beat it still, but wasnt a huge fan

WillyV2
11-30-2003, 07:50 PM
i love rpg's... i like every kind of rpg but classic turn based the most like final fantasy... i think xbox should have some turn based ones coming out for all those rpg gamers

Cloud Strife
11-30-2003, 10:03 PM
Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were two of some of the best games I ever played in my lifetime. If there was a sequel, there is no way it would be on Xbox. I'd bet 100% it would be on a Playstation console.

I thought Chrono Cross was a fantastic game, but not as great as the first. I still think Chrono Cross beats every game on all next gen consoles IMO.