PDA

View Full Version : I need help on KOTOR

Hard Boiled Cop
11-30-2003, 09:04 AM
I almost completed it but I'm stuck on the final showdown with Darth Malak. My brother tells me that I need to destroy those Jedi capture cells that Malak draws his powers from. I tried doing that but I can't. I don't know what to use to destroy it. I can't hit it, I can't do anything. I later found out that I need a lightsaber throw force to take those out but I don't have (I should have got earlier). Now I'm seriously stuck! Are there any other alternatives? I don't feel like fighting him cos it will be too long.

StudioAlex
11-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Life drain and force lightening shouild work on them.

Hard Boiled Cop
11-30-2003, 09:12 AM
Ooh my apologies, I forgot to tell you that I'm at the light side, in fact I've become the ultimate light side so I don't have any dark side powers.
I've created a new character and she's playing the dark side.

StudioAlex
11-30-2003, 09:33 AM
Hmmm. My first guy was comepletely light but he still had an arsenal of dark powers. I'd recommend going to www.gamefaqs.com They have specific boss strategies available, and you don't have to wait for someone to reply.

Wolfboy_888
11-30-2003, 10:55 AM
droid disable worked for me

kenji
11-30-2003, 01:44 PM
The first time I did it, and I was completely light, I just kept on hitting him with Critical Strike or Power Attack until he went to get some life. When he walked away, I healed my self with a lifesupport pack and and boosters I needed, then attacked again. Don't even try to use force powers because they don't work at all. It was a long battle, but it worked in the end.