PDA

View Full Version : the Prince of Persia

gerbil
11-30-2003, 10:31 AM
anybody here plays this game???

bigcheat
11-30-2003, 07:04 PM
Havent played it yet.........plan on getting it for Christmas. Notice you werent really getting any responses to the thread so I thought i'd drop ya one. Might not be getting many replies cause PoP is a third-person action adventure, not RGP and I've also seen another thread talking about PoP

thrAsher
12-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Yeah, gerbil, wrong thread you monkey! :p

Kiddin' man, just bustin' your balls. I played POP for about an hour this weekend (bastage friend of mine wouldn't let me borrow it) and I have to say it was a blast. Awesome platformer w/ superb animations and excellent gameplay. I've heard it's short, but that's no reason to at least rent it....or borrow it from your friend whenever he gets around to beating it. :wink:

Sharky53
12-02-2003, 09:34 PM
i played the demo and really liked it... i cant wait to get my hands on the full version.

eldraco247
12-07-2003, 01:34 AM
I also recently played the demo, and i've gotta say the battle system was outstanding, definatley a big selling point for me. It's as if POP locks onto every enemy in the room and he can attack either the entire group and take them all down at the same time (especially in speed up mode) or you can just deal with each of them individually, whatever you like.

Regosnot
12-08-2003, 09:26 PM
I haven't played it yet but it sounds really good! I'm going to rent it right away!:D

Variation-XBA
12-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Its an amazing game, definetly worth picking up... fighting is done very well, as is the controlls to do the wall runs/flips etc etc...

Good puzzles too... have to think, but wont break a controller outa frustration

Sigma
12-09-2003, 06:22 AM
The Sands of Time is an instant classic. The only real flaws with the game are minor ones and they are occasional camera problems and the battles get repeditve, but those are just minor in the grand scale of things. I highly suggest buying The Sands of Time.