PDA

View Full Version : Help!

warriorboy0302
11-30-2003, 03:37 PM
My f' ing stupid slobs of friends deided to ome over today ,uninvited I might add, and spilt water all over 3 controllers and a headset. I've got them unplugged and air-drying at the moment. What should I do? Will they ruin? :cuss:

Casper
11-30-2003, 04:09 PM
The controllers should be fine, but not sure about the headset, it should be ok though.

I've split many glasses of either beer/soda/ or wine on my controllers over 2 years, and they still work fine (although, the wine and soda makes the buttons sticky sometimes).

blay
11-30-2003, 04:57 PM
You should be fine, and as for soda (this goes for keyboards too) just throw them in in the dishwasher (alone of course) then allow ample time to dry.

xbox genius
11-30-2003, 05:43 PM
wow i didnt know that water spilled on controllers would still work... i thought they would damage some crap inside of it. haha thats cool about the keyboard thing puttin in the dishwasher... didnt konw that would work either. heh i might have to try that out since my keyboard is covered with dry sweat.

CRAYMAN
11-30-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius
wow i didnt know that water spilled on controllers would still work... i thought they would damage some crap inside of it. haha thats cool about the keyboard thing puttin in the dishwasher... didnt konw that would work either. heh i might have to try that out since my keyboard is covered with dry sweat.

Uuuuh...what are you doing at your computer? :eek:

PERVERT!!

Kronicle
11-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Some people sweat a little easier then others. :D Though your probably just jokin around. Anyways, I get this kind of dirts sweat or something on my keys from time to time, usually while playing bf42 for some reason, and I just take a light cloth and rub over my keys. Cleans em up pretty good. Oh and that dishwasher thing is pretty cool, never thought of doing anything like that.