PDA

View Full Version : Halo help!!!!!!!

Skin03
12-30-2001, 10:06 PM
I'm at the level in Halo where you're on the Covenant ship and have to rescue your ship's captain. I've made it up to the big room with the aliens- then renforcements arrive- but I didn't help them enough I guess and they all died- AND THEN IT SAVED! Now, I don't see how there is any way to kill all these aliens without those marines- then that stupid ***** slut of a computer opened up another god**** door for more aliens. I think I should just restart from the beginning. Any help?

preetz16
12-31-2001, 02:52 PM
Yeah I've had a couple problems with check points also. I would probably recommend starting over on the level. As a funny side note however, In the level The Silent Cartographer I have found a way to get the warthog to EVERY point, and yes I do mean EVERY point in the level. And during the cut scene where the master cheif looks over the egde of the cliff, right when you enter the building that the map is in it is possible to run the warthog over the edge and skip alot of the level. However the first time I tried this the warthog fell, and stalled slightly on the farthest platform down at a Very bad angle, Unforetuanatly the instant that it stopped at this very bad agle was when I check point kicked in, so It is impossible for me to use this checkpoint because the warthog is assured to fall to its death as soon as the game loads! LOL.

~PReetz16

Sodacider
01-01-2002, 03:07 PM
When I -FIRST- played that level, it was **** near impossible. Umm... yeah restart the level and help your Marines FAST.

We're talking about inside the ship, right?

-

Hey, uhh, uhh, ... ... ... Oh yeah, guy above me, you even get it into the bottom shaft? I've gotten it everywhere up until the shaft itself, I can only get it stuck in that door.