PDA

View Full Version : Roadkill Rocks

jwissing
11-30-2003, 10:35 PM
I have seen a few comments about Roadkill and I admit it is not really a game for little kids but it rocks. I have all of the old pc Carmageddon games and the GTA's for pc and xbox but in my book for excitement Roadkill blows the GTA's away.

In GTA if you cops come after you then you run and hide but in Roadkill if ANYONE chases you then toast the SOB's. Like the old Carmageddon you can drag bodies down the road until they fall off or electricute them with the electro-deathray.

The radio station I listen to exclusively is QQQQ, I love listening to "Don't Fear the Reaper" by BOC while running down the pedestrians. It gets tiring listening to the DJ all the time but the music is great.

Sit by the road and listen to the comments by the peds; some are hilarious. "Where's my panties" and " I am so horny I could screw every guy on this street" and " You prostitutes close your legs..."

The only thing that the multiplayer could use is the option of having people to run over while killing your buddies and the radio stations to listen to.