PDA

View Full Version : New Oddworld update!

blackiee2002
12-01-2003, 09:01 AM
here is the interview with LL
[http://www.oddworld.com/oddworld/company/ow_ll12%2003.html][/URL]

looks like is gonna be sweet!

blackiee2002
12-01-2003, 09:03 AM
p.s if you haven't bought this game, better go get and support the team it is only 20 bucks. it is a good damn game too.
bounce

thrAsher
12-01-2003, 10:00 AM
THAT was vague. Didn't divulge much, now, did he? :rofl:

I love this series ('cept the 'Sobe' machines in Munch's Oddyssey :cuss: ) and it'll be interesting to see what these guys come up with. Only real bit of news is that is not part of the Quintology, really, but a side story.

StudioAlex
12-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Oddworld owns.

Discovery did a story about Xbox developers and Oddworld was one of the teams focused on. I love the imagination behind their games and the new Clint Eastwood-esque character and western them looks awesome. I hope they get all the attention they deserve for their new game. Hopefully they won't release a crummy demo that makes people not want to play the game.

Just read the interview. Man, Lorne seems to have a major chip on his shoulder.

blackiee2002
12-01-2003, 08:49 PM
yeap they are really coll. thank goodness they will be with xbox2 whent it lauches.

T-FiNGeR
12-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Oddworld?....ewww Actaully I give it props cuz it's one of the three original games that were released when Xbox was... I never really played the game but I always thought of Oddworld and Halo when I heard the name "xbox" before it was released... oh, the good ol days.. I think i might cry! :cry:

JediMasterChief
12-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Yeah, the good old days.

But its good that their making a new Oddworld game and also good that its from a different perspective, although, I will miss Abe and Munch. But still, Munch's Oddysee was an excellent game and a hilarious one too.

It would be nice if it were released in 2004...(combo release with Halo 2?)

T-FiNGeR
12-01-2003, 09:06 PM
I hope it gets released with Xbox2, it would be just like Xbox but with new games and new hardware! IMO...

blackiee2002
12-01-2003, 09:38 PM
there is no chance for it to release with xbox2, it is coming in 2004

armyof_one/ltd
12-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Munch´s Oddysey was a bit lame I was expecting more action, but I did like it the time it took me to end it in both Quarmas.

I think this lion-strange-animal guy is a great idea and it would be like too dumb to make Munch´s Exoddus after nobody seemed to like the Oddysey.

BTW Am I the only who had one mudokon* left to be saed but anyways got the Angelic Quarma?

blackiee2002
12-02-2003, 10:49 PM
ok

mordecai
12-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Personally I hope they make the 4th oddworld game more like the first two. The third was fun and all, with the always amazing oddworld wit, but it was so much slower. In the first two most of the game was you running away as fast as you can, trying to think about an exit without slowing down. With the munch/abe duo, more of the game was strategy, without the speed. Either way it will still be on my list, I just can't get enough of the oddworld characters.

Was I the only one to notice how political the games were. #1 delt with slavery, #2 delt with addictions, #3 delt with animal rights. I wonder what it will be in #4???