PDA

View Full Version : Hatred Against EA

Servo
12-01-2003, 01:24 PM
EA has been a pretty good company for the past few years and has released a lot of high quality games. Though it seems they've been lacking in quality lately. With Medal of Honor Rising Sun not standing up to any of the expectations that were put on it, and with no Xbox Live support for any of EA's xbox titles that were just released, it brings me to wonder if EA is doing anything right. I also think that they made a big mistake when it came to firing some of the developers of the Medal of Honor games. After they were laid off they went off and created Call of Duty which is a great game. Personally I won't be buying any more EA games any time soon.:mad:

RudedogX
12-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Welcome. You have seen the plight of most XBox players, and they're hatred towards EA as a company. They've really screwed up with the XBox, and they're really getting a hint of that now I think.

Servo
12-01-2003, 01:29 PM
OH yeah!

Peepers
12-01-2003, 01:30 PM
We hate EA because they make crappy ports.
We hate EA because they always design games for the weakest system.
We hate EA because they're too stuck-up to allow their game to go on Xbox Live.
We hate EA because they make so many products that simply aren't worth buying yet, in droves, people turn out to buy them.

Servo
12-01-2003, 01:35 PM
That pretty much sums it up

LINKINPARK8591
12-01-2003, 01:56 PM
i havent' bought any ea games for xbox so i really wouldn't know although for playstation they did alright....so i guess i'm 50/50 on the them needless to i would have to try an EA game on xbox to decide.

Donnie_B
12-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Being an older gamer, I used to look forward to any EA release. Most of their games (for the PC) were excellent, but now...
Im not looking forward to buying any for 'the box'.

Also, did I see that they started their own online gaming?

Brasco

Peepers
12-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Donnie_B
Also, did I see that they started their own online gaming?

Yes, they're trying to, but I hear it's a total joke.

Ford Mustang
12-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Peepers

Yes, they're trying to, but I hear it's a total joke.

Good, I hope it fails miserably, those greedy bastages...:cuss:

I've heard Call of Duty was a freakin' awesome game, I'm asking for it for Christmas. There'll be a completely new Xbox version by mid next year, I believe. :) With XBL. We need a realistic WW2 shooter, that's a niche that's not been filled. :)

Kronicle
12-01-2003, 03:41 PM
There is no Peace,
There is Unrest.
There is no Respect,
There is Fear.
There is no Serenity,
There is Passion
There is no XBL,
There is EA :mad:

Crossy
12-01-2003, 03:42 PM
I must admit they do churn out out some crap, but Tigerwoods 2004 is by far the best golf game available and Fifa 2004 is pretty good to , but the lack of Live support what where they thinking ?, this could of put fifa miles ahead of any other footy game by simply makin it Live , ah well maybe next year.........

Pretty Good EA Games:

SSX Tricky
SSX3 (nothin really new from the 1st one)
Fifa 2004
Tigerwoods 2004
Need For Speed Underground
Freedom Fighters
Medal Of Honour,

Theres a few good game from them

DocHoliday78
12-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Well, i love EA from a pc gamers point of view. If you got a controller and a good internet connection then there sports games are pure joy. Dont forget about the MOH's though.

TheKid
12-01-2003, 04:49 PM
heh.... I used to "LOOK" for EA games... now i only "LOOK" for Live games .. :)

MikeMan91389
12-01-2003, 04:53 PM
TheKid, I do the same thing... XBL rules, and EA sux! SSX is cool

Trento52
12-01-2003, 05:12 PM
I have only 2 games of theres which are a very vrey mediocre james bond agent under fire and then need for speed hot pursuit 2 which i spent 70 on and i say this alot and i will say it again we got screwed, everybody else loves this game on the other systems but i absolutely hate it. The graphics, tracks, AI, cars they all aren't even close to touching project gotham racing but they do a good match against sega gt 2002 imo.