PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwake how incredible is this water!!!!

Chaotic
12-30-2001, 11:24 PM
This game has the most realistic water physics i have ever seen in any game.

Blows anything away!!!

Missles fired into the water react the way they would in real life, boats jump waves and react to changes in tide, pretty amazing game!!!! Cant wait for the next generation games with realstic water physics

Also, while im at it.

ACT 1

level 3 on Diffculty of Admiral , i get my ass kicked everytime.

Is it really that hard? Has anybody passed this part yet on Admiral?

Its really starting to **** me off, i try and try and try and die everytime when the re-enforcments join!!!!1:eek:

Pimpn419
12-30-2001, 11:51 PM
I'm on the second act leven 7 or 8... and I've beaten ever leven so far on the hardest setting except the level I'm on now..

Chaotic
12-30-2001, 11:54 PM
I cant beat the **** third level on Admiral, keep getting crushed from those heavliy armored Sampan's.

The big boys.

After i take out the fuel depoys at least 10 guys come rushing in from the ocean and destroy me everytime.

DT21
12-31-2001, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
I'm on the second act leven 7 or 8... and I've beaten ever leven so far on the hardest setting except the level I'm on now..
Did you unlock anything new for beating the levels on the harder settings so far?

Pimpn419
12-31-2001, 01:41 AM
I know I've unlocked a bunch of ships and I've unlocked thier counterparts.. the same boat with heavier weapons. I've also unlocked a lot of multiplayer levels and games (wrong work I know, I just can't get the work I'm thinking of off the tip of my tongue), but I'm not sure which difficulties gave me what.

I'm currently stuck on level 7 or 8.. I've played that level a 100 times and I keep dying every time.. although I'm getting closer.. It's hard as f***.

-Matt

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 08:46 AM
****, I can't wait to pick up this game. :D