PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden and DoA Online May be Delayed

Shadow20002
12-01-2003, 05:37 PM
Tecmo's Ninja Gaiden, it could be argued, is the most anticipated Xbox title this holiday season. The videos shown for the game have had Xbox fans salivating all over their keyboards. Almost as enticing is Tecmo's first online fighting game, Dead or Alive Online. Capcom Vs. SNK was plenty fun, but many gamers desire to play a 3D fighter online. DoA Online should fit the bill nicely. Unfortunately, neither game is likely to be released this year.

When we contacted a Tecmo representative about the possibility of getting some preview builds for both games, we were given the following answer:

"We still haven't received copies of either game to send out...

We don't expect Ninja Gaiden until early December and DoA Online until sometime early next year....they are still a ways away...the previews you've seen so far have been conducted during TGS and editors visiting Japan.

Sorry, but the wait will still be a little bit longer."

Source@ (http://microsoft.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/4827/)

Trento52
12-01-2003, 07:37 PM
no surprise that game looks so good so i want them to make it better and make there work pay off and make xbox look even more amazing when it is finally released.

xbox genius
12-01-2003, 07:46 PM
eh i'll get ninja gaiden for my birthday then, i couldnt get ninja gaiden for christmas anyways cuz i picked GTA DP instaed. so its not that big o deal for me

KillerClowns
12-01-2003, 08:00 PM
ahh man

Hitman101
12-01-2003, 08:45 PM
:cuss: I was so waiting for this game man. Now I have to wait till next year for the DOA Online goodness. GRRRRR !!!!