PDA

View Full Version : Xiii

Servo
12-01-2003, 06:34 PM
XIII looks great and the story sounds awesome, the cell shading is very inovative and makes the game look great this one will be a big hit this Christmas.:cheers:

Trento52
12-01-2003, 07:32 PM
It will either do pretty good or the not very good at all. Alot of people i think will see this as a rental IMO.

xbox genius
12-01-2003, 08:18 PM
eh i dont really looking forward to this game. i like multiplayer and its graphics only.... i dont like those BANG, BOOM, words that show up (do they show up for real?)

StudioAlex
12-01-2003, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I hate style too...

but seriously, does anyone know how this game plays?

Hitman101
12-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Ehhh, I hade my handfull of cellshaded glory playing JSRF I don't think I could og back to that. :( I hear Prince Of Persia is great though. I'm going to buy that game for sure. :cheers:

sk8teordie256
12-02-2003, 04:54 AM
its a cell-shader which i think is very *** along with the "boom" and "bang" words they made that zelda game 4 gamecube like that and it sux

Brevity
12-02-2003, 07:56 AM
I like what has been done with this game. I plan to get it later.

Dirty DeStrO
12-02-2003, 08:41 AM
I have the game and I think it is sweet ... the whole game has a great feel and the comic book theme is pretty sweet. Single player is a heluva lot of fun. If you stand still you have like a "radar" where the enemies footprints show up as Tap Tap tap .... showing you where they are.
Multiplaye is pretty fun also .... CTF is alot of and so is Sabotage. I bought the game for the singleplayer ... the multiplayer is just a bonus.

Also the split screen mulitplayer reminds me of goldeneye ... alot of fun

SniperPete
12-02-2003, 08:45 AM
I played this game for PC. Online was kick ass. Im gunna pick this title up

Hard Boiled Cop
12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
They only added the boom, bang and blah blah cos they want to be true to the comic books. Not just that as well it wanted to make the game feel alive even for a cel shaded game.

Ford Mustang
12-02-2003, 05:07 PM
I read about it and it didn't get very good reviews, but I think I'll check it out for myself. :)

Shorezy
12-02-2003, 05:10 PM
I didn't think i'd be a big fan of Cell Shades until i tried JSRF. It was loads if fun and the environments seemed awesome. Maybe this game will spark the same interest. Well it's a 'renter' if anything.

skorp
12-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Yeah it looks good and I like the unique comic theme... different from the typical FPS out... :)

One question though... How is the enemy AI? On the trailers they look like they just stand around waiting for you to frag them...

WillyV2
12-02-2003, 07:26 PM
i want to try this game it seems very creative for the cel shades and story and such etc.. i am most likely going to rent it soon

nutsnyomowf
12-02-2003, 10:07 PM
I purchased XIII the day it came out.The next day I traded it for GTA pack!!!The Single player Missions was ight and thats about it.XBOXLIVE on the other hand was pure garbage. The maps are tiny.The weapons are lame.The Skins are pathatic.I played one good game of CTF and was yawning the whole time.XIII remined me of a game thats made directly for PS3 (Maybe UBISOFT was doing them a favor this time)XIII is not worth 49.99 plus tax.Rent it for the single player and play on LIVE when u need a good bed time story because it will put u to sleep!!!Save your money and get RB6/3 and for a better XBL experience go for CounterStrike!!!