PDA

View Full Version : Driver 3!!!

JB20_2003
12-01-2003, 08:56 PM
I recently downloaded a movie of the new Driver 3 game and it looks incredible the graphics are a little different then most games but they are amazing... The cars jump off high things and the shocks cause the backend of the car to bounce up on the hit to the ground just like it would in real life. I have the first Driver game for PC and I have been a fan ever since waiting for this game. Driver 2 was only on Playstation and I wouldn't be caught dead buying that so I never played it... This Driver 3 looks like a definit buy when it comes out. I believe it comes out around mid December. Finally something to challenge GTA Double Pack. Which I own but those are the best action/driving games out. Can't wait.

You can download the Driver 3 trailor from gamershell... click herehttp://www.gamershell.com/download_movie.shtml

tin-tizzy
12-02-2003, 06:18 PM
best code for driver 1 was nitrous. my friend had it for playstation a whiel back. i had gotten it for 10$ but it was greatest hits version. code didnt work for that. i felt as if i wasted my money because that is the whoel reason i bought the game

SiGuy
12-03-2003, 02:08 PM
I have Driver and I had Driver 2 but I sold my playstation. I thought Driver 2 was waaaay better than Driver. The ability to get out of your car and steal others gave the game a sort of GTA feel and the jumps you could do were insane. Driver 3 looks pretty sweet.

JB20_2003
12-04-2003, 06:51 AM
Bad news on Driver 3... Looks like its delayed till the spring...

darkfusion
12-04-2003, 07:03 AM
That sucks, that means the PAL release is going to take even longer :cry:

It looks awesome though, has it been delayed on all formats? :watchout: