PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Star Wars on XBOX LIVE!

Koopa
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
The Force.net reported rumors of a Star Wars Battlefield 1942-esque game being in the works for PS2 Online. The story suggested the game is a PS2 exclusive.

We contacted LucasArts and they informed us that Star Wars: Battlefront will be also coming to PC and Xbox Live. The publisher declined to give further details about the game, which is supposed to be fully playable next May at E3 2004.

We'll have more on Star Wars: Battlefront as it becomes available.

http://teamxbox.com/news.php?id=5182

being a battlefield:1942 fan AND a starwars fan, i'm really excited!:D

T-FiNGeR
12-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Star Wars: Battlefield 1942... WTF! How could that be one game??

Koopa
12-01-2003, 10:28 PM
its called starwars:battlegrounds..

but they're copying the bf'42 formula..unofficially

Sharky53
12-01-2003, 10:30 PM
i am still sad that bf1942 is not coming out :( that would have been awesome. I bet this will be nowhere near as good but whatever... i bet some star wars fans will be happy.

Kortiz
12-01-2003, 11:45 PM
lynx can rejoice now.

prakeem
12-01-2003, 11:55 PM
I can't remember a good Star Wars shooter/ariel ever created. However, this concept has great potential! If LucasArts can implement a traditional star wars theme and develop it (properly) to play like BT 1942, this game will be amazing!

treyz3
12-02-2003, 09:26 AM
It's called Star Wars: Battlefront right now. I can't wait to see this game!

E Nomini Patri
12-02-2003, 06:13 PM
I hope you can use lightsabers instead of (for example) knives :)

ShaDovV RyDer
12-02-2003, 07:16 PM
man this game is goin to be awsume...i mean we can use guns, lightsabers, tie fighters, those land speeder thingys, and all those other ships and that would be so kool if they had it like ur on a whole planet in each level and there is like the earth of the planet witch u can go on and then fight with others on the planet and then u can like hop into a destroyer and go have a ship war like way up there in space...it would also be neat if u could like land y-wings for example in the huge ships(dont no wut they r called) and like have about ten ppl on one ship with one driving and like 5 shooting guns like in the movie...then the others would like be in the docking bay ready to get in a ship and fly into a dog fight...if they have all this stuff packed into one game im sure everyone with an x-box will want this one...ooooo this makes me so anxious...boy wouldnt all these things make SWB like better than BF1942???

WillyV2
12-02-2003, 07:20 PM
i read about this game earlier today on a site... i think it would be a cool idea for star wars but i dont know how good it will do i hope it will do good i wouldnt mind playing it