PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rcon oR Counter-Strike

OneUniquePlaya
12-01-2003, 10:10 PM
Which online game is better to play Ghost Rcon or Counter-Strike , I wanna knoe which one is better so i can have fun and not be bored with it. :cool:

Sharky53
12-01-2003, 11:08 PM
i say cs..... ghost recon is not nearly as fun for me.

Caesar SYN
12-02-2003, 12:03 AM
Ghost Recon.. I think if you ask (and I know) from guys I play with I am pretty sure they would go with GR I have heard nothing impressive at all about CS (nor do I find it impressive) and well I have logged Weeks into GR..

Variation-XBA
12-02-2003, 12:05 PM
CS is alot more fast paced. Havent put it down since getting it

Caesar SYN
12-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Variation
CS is alot more fast paced. Havent put it down since getting it

Its just another version of RTCW, or R63 (and not as good R63)..

two FPS that are must have for XBOX Live.. R63 and GR:IT

XIII junk...
RTCW... pretty cool..
CS.. good but not good enough..

and GR:IT has the most depth and dimension.. it can be anything.. fast paced.. or slow sniping.. take your pick..

darknight14
12-03-2003, 05:00 PM
I love CS: ever since the day I got it I havent put it down. I have GR IT and it's just to slow paced for me. If you're looking for a more fast paced kill-em-all shooting game, go with CS. I also have Unreal Championship. CS is a mix between UC and GR IT. It is very addicting and if you've ever played the P.C. version you'll know what I mean.

Also, I have R63 and I don't think its near as fun as CS online. But when it comes to an awesome singleplayer experience go with R63. If you're you're looking for the online experience go with CS.

Variation-XBA
12-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by LittleCaesar
Its just another version of RTCW, or R63 (and not as good R63)..

two FPS that are must have for XBOX Live.. R63 and GR:IT

XIII junk...
RTCW... pretty cool..
CS.. good but not good enough..

It's a different style than R6, so ya can't really say that...

GR is a hit or miss for most people, I know I tried to get into it but hated it, it's not for everyone.

XIII multiplayer wasnt too bad, though I still wouldn't ever buy it..
RTCW is still good, just dont play enough anymore
CS Im still enjoying after years of PC version, just cause the faster pace of it

101st_Airborne
12-05-2003, 11:52 AM
i say gr is alot more fun online,thats if your into tactics and teamwork.ive never played cs but what ive heard and whats been posted here its more fast paced.i enjoy gr because it gives me a close feeling to the feeling i felt during boot camp and training with my friends from my platoon.so in short if you want a game that feels true to life go with gr:cheers:

Undertaker911
12-15-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by OneUniquePlaya
Which online game is better to play Ghost Rcon or Counter-Strike , I wanna knoe which one is better so i can have fun and not be bored with it. :cool:

CS hands down is a lot better then GR

Blackpanthour
12-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Wats RTCW

Undertaker911
12-17-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Blackpanthour
Wats RTCW

Return to The Castle of Wolfstein

Blackpanthour
12-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Alrite