PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Vote

Pimpn419
12-31-2001, 02:14 AM
How do you do that voting thing? I'd like to try that out but I don't know how..

Thanks,

-Matt

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 08:45 AM
What are you talking about? :confused:

VAN
12-31-2001, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, it's quite easy to post a poll on the forums--as is evident by the high percentage of ridiculous polls on here.

Anyways, when you start a New Thread, type your subject line, and a brief description of the poll and then check the box marked "Yes! post a Poll" above the submit button. This will direct you to the poll screen where you can add your poll question and options.

HTH

Pimpn419
01-01-2002, 02:26 PM
Thaks man.. I saw that poll icon you could click on, but everytime I did nothing popped up.

-Matt

JAC
01-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Hmmm, probably your browser or its settings.

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by VAN
Unfortunately, it's quite easy to post a poll on the forums--as is evident by the high percentage of ridiculous polls on here.

Anyways, when you start a New Thread, type your subject line, and a brief description of the poll and then check the box marked "Yes! post a Poll" above the submit button. This will direct you to the poll screen where you can add your poll question and options.

HTH

You telling me VAN!
Posting Poll's are just way overated and over used in the forums! I used to reply to them until it started to get out of hand.
But it makes some of them happy, so lets just support their happiness! :D

Whisper
01-01-2002, 06:28 PM
surely you cant be talking about my "sexiest in DOA3" poll, that was just gold :D

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Your DOA what poll?! WHAT,WHAT,WHAT!?
Their are soooo many polls I cant keep up with them :D

sike, I remember yours, it was cool!