PDA

View Full Version : Wreckless Vs. GTA 3

Pimpn419
12-31-2001, 02:30 AM
Hey guys,

I'm kind of suprised no one has really mentioned anything about Wreckless. I think this game looks ssswwweeettt!!! It kind of reminds me of GTA 3 though except I don't think you can get of your vehicle and run around like GTA 3 but the main point to the game Is distruction which Is cool! Anyone know anything else about this game? I know my the next issue of Xbox Mag I get with have a playable demo of the game =).

My brother has a PS2 and he has GTA 3.. will there be anything better added to the xbox version or should I just play my bro's whenever I get the urge and not waste the money on the same game? Or should I just stick with Wreckless since they sorta look like the same type of game?

-Matt

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 08:45 AM
Get Both of them, GTA3 is a port from PS2 so I don't know if they will be adding anything.

Hugh_Jass
12-31-2001, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't say that nobody has said anything about Wreckless.
I did a search and found 18 threads about the game.
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=4927&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

It does look like loads of fun.

mattcoxonline
12-31-2001, 12:46 PM
I think GTA3 is better!

I HAVE played on Wreckless and GTA3.
Although Wreckless was about 70% complete - it played sh*te anyway...
The same response was given by the other people that played it....sorry to disappoint!

dysrhythmia
12-31-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
I think GTA3 is better!

I HAVE played on Wreckless and GTA3.
Although Wreckless was about 70% complete - it played sh*te anyway...
The same response was given by the other people that played it....sorry to disappoint!

Hell, don't be sorry....I'm not disappointed in the least bit. You did say 70% right?

Pimpn419
01-01-2002, 02:24 PM
I think the game Is gonna kick @$$!!

-Matt