PDA

View Full Version : Natural Selection at its Best

Servo
12-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Recently I've been playing an online multiplayer game call Natural Selection. It's a mod for Half Life and it's the first FPS/RTS game. Basically you start off choosing to play as space marines called Frontiers, or the hideous zerg like mutant flesh eating aliens. You can go into the first person mode which is like playing a FPS and the other mode is Commander where you can tell your men or alien minions to build things such as weapon depots, gun turrets, etc for the marines and hives, collectors, etc for the aliens. This game is sweat and can be downloaded for free. You'll need Half Life to play it though and maybe even Steam, depends. Half Life a and Steam can also be downloaded for free. This is a game which should not be passed up.:cheers:

Ugunnalose
12-02-2003, 02:12 PM
where do u get it at?

Servo
12-02-2003, 02:31 PM
To download the game go to Natural Selection's official site they have several places to choose from, though the best place to download it from is probably Fileshack.com.

Ford Mustang
12-02-2003, 03:09 PM
I downloaded this a while ago and it kinda confused me. I'll have to give it another try. :)

Koopa
12-02-2003, 05:13 PM
wrong forum.

great mod, though.

monster1234
12-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Too many mods for OLD halflife anyway. Need a newer version.

xbox genius
12-02-2003, 07:07 PM
yeah i remember this game from a while ago... i read the description tho, i dont remember why i didnt download it, i think it was because it required somehting that i ddint have..... i forget, but thanks for reminding me, i will check it out again

Dyslexic Chaos
12-02-2003, 09:55 PM
hey, where can i download Half-Life for free? I have yet to find a place where I can? Can anyone PLEASE gimme a link?

PapaSKooT
12-02-2003, 10:03 PM
Yea, Just go to http://www.YouCantLegallyDownloadHalfLifeForFree.com

:)

Cryogenic Pyro
12-02-2003, 10:17 PM
I love this game, but I have not been able to play it recently. I formatted my computer, so I have to get my friend's cd-key again. He won't care, and he'll give it to me, because he hasn't had a computer for like half a year because a thunder storm fried it.

Koopa
12-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
hey, where can i download Half-Life for free? I have yet to find a place where I can? Can anyone PLEASE gimme a link?
go buy counter-strike retail for 15 bucks, then download steam (www.steampowered.com)

input your CD KEY from any valve game, and you get half life, opposing force, team fortress, counter-strike, Day of defeat, and soon natural selection all on steam.