PDA

View Full Version : Halo Hidden Secrets

Servo
12-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Here's a list of all the Halo secrets I know of if there are some that you know of that are not listed on here then post them.

1. On the Maw level there is a Grunt that will talk to you if you don't shoot him. He's near the end as you are escaping with the warthog.

2. On the swamp level where you first meet the Flood, to keep from leaving the Pelican dropship keeping throwing grenades as soon as the begining cinematech ends.

3. In the second snow level get a Banshee and go to the top of the pyramid structure get out of the Banshee onto the huge girder thing wait there and you should hear music from the game Myst.

4. On the level Halo there is a grassy area on the side of a cliff after you cross the holo bridge. It is in a area where you must rescue some marines. If you take the Warthog and get some momentum you can drive up the cliff and and onto the top of the cliff. The warthog will drive very slowly up the cliff but it will get to the top.

5. Master Chief has the initials MC printed on the bottom of his boots.

6. Shoot a shotgun off then take the sniper rifle and zoom in on the shell.

These are all the secrets I can think of for now.:cool:

Chaotic
12-02-2003, 03:29 PM
ah pretty neat, first time i have heard of those

Shorezy
12-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Those are pretty cool man. I have heard and seen the Grunt trick in the Maw. But alot of those i hadn't noticed. Nice find.

thrAsher
12-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Good stuff, Servo. I've seen the shotgun shell and boot thing, but also there are numbers on the front of the Scorpion (tank) which are the birthdate of the art director at Bungie. I believe the MC on his foot stands for the art director's name, not Master Chief.

Matter of fact, Bungie has a lot of these easter eggs posted at their site (too lazy to get the link, sorry).

LiquidX
12-02-2003, 04:17 PM
Old news to me but to anyone who wants to know you can go to http://halo.bungie.org/ for a LOT more.

T-FiNGeR
12-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Good finds!... There are also symbols on the bottom of the handle of the pistol. Use a sniper to see it. Go to www.bungie.net and check ALOT more of them!

Ford Mustang
12-02-2003, 05:06 PM
That's pretty cool. It's unfortunate I don't have the patience to try most of that stuff. :cheers:

xbox genius
12-02-2003, 07:12 PM
nice, i think i tried out almost all of the halo easter eggs/tricks. but i havnt tried the megg one yet... i think i'll give it a try this weekend

WillyV2
12-02-2003, 07:36 PM
cool secrets..i think i will have to give them a try for sure

Donnie_B
12-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Nice find, I recently deceided to try all the hints and tricks I could find. Use http://www.1337guide.com/secrets_m.php to get lots of other things to try.

I forget who told me bout this site, but it also has some other good links for Halo related info.

My favorite is gettin on top of Damnation with the Sniper Rifle

Brasco

Sharky53
12-02-2003, 07:52 PM
nice job buddy
those r some pretty sweet secrets

J4320
12-02-2003, 07:53 PM
I heard all of those.... But that's cool!:D There is also some way you can cross the gap on the shafted part of the silent cartographer (The part when he kicks the rock off the edge) You warthog jump.:)