PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Kain question..

Madhattr
12-03-2003, 02:20 PM
I got through the mansion part and the green vampire gave me a seal to unlock the library but where the hell is the library? It's also telling me to depart for avernus. Anyone whos played this if you could give tell me where this damn library is it would be a huge help, i've been searching forever...

Kraft
12-03-2003, 03:44 PM
I was stuck there forever as well. It is in the mansion and it is one of the rooms where you get the spears. I can't remember which one, but there are only three so it shouldn't take you that long to find it.

Madhattr
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
I have only found two of the three spears, you know the room with the lights you have to darken? that room has a door but requires a different reaver then anything i have. im stuck :(

RagunCajun
12-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Guy listen, i dont wanna sound like an a$$hole but hear me out. Please try to figure this game out by yourself. I used a strat guide for one part on Soul Reaver 2, then i felt like total crap. Somply because i didnt do it myself. So try ya ass off to figure it out. Youll feel much better.

Also i cant wait to get the new LOKD game. Looks sweet. Glad to see fans of the series here!:cheers:

Madhattr
12-03-2003, 04:17 PM
actually ive never used hits/guide or cheats in any game ive ever played, but i really want to finish this without having to rent it again, but its not a huge deal...