PDA

View Full Version : T.V Problem PLEASE Help!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
12-31-2001, 01:36 PM
plz help u guys i have a weird sound problem wit my tv. ok this is what it does. when a certain sound or loud sound comes on it makes a big crackling sound which is very annoyoing cuz u cant hear songs that well n stuff plz help!!! anyone else have this problem or know what ta do???:confused: :confused: :confused:

preetz16
12-31-2001, 02:41 PM
Well first off I would make sure that all of my connections were correct and plugged in all the way. Second, to be able to correctly diagnose the problem I will need to know more about your set-up. For example: do you use your TV's speakers or do you use a audio reciver to play sound on multiple speakers. I need to know a little more before I can really help you.

~PReetz16

Markus_Kalarkus
12-31-2001, 10:22 PM
well first up i just use regular av jacks (red white yellow) and i just use my normal speakers that r on the tv help any?:rolleyes:

JAC
01-01-2002, 11:05 AM
I'm no expert, but it may also help if you let us know if your tv acts screwy without the Xbox attached. I mean if it was all taken off and you were just watching tv with it... does it act right then? Might help with some diagnoses.

pukkaboy
01-01-2002, 11:26 AM
this is a guess but my old tv mada a crackling sound whn you turned it up and a very bassy sound was played. are these sounds very low?