PDA

View Full Version : Few questions before I buy Rainbow Six 3...

darkfusion
12-04-2003, 07:07 AM
I've only had my Xbox for a couple of days, so I'm not really clued up about all the latest games (I've only got Halo, KoTOR and PGR2) but RS3 looks pretty awesome! Are my eyes deceiving me, or is it as good as it looks? Also, If I don't have Xbox Live is it still going to be good? How is the single player game etc.

Thanks! :)

Caesar SYN
12-04-2003, 10:52 AM
If you are into combat games, R63 is a sick close quarters/urban combat game that will blow you away.. if you want something in a more all around setting go with GR/GR:IT but online play for both these games is sick.. Clancy Titles are unbeleivable when it comes to online gaming... right now R63 is hot cause it is new.. but GR is great as well.. personnally I would get R63 right now cuase of hw many people are on LIVE with it.. and also though consider GR, Splinter Cell (Non Live but still intense) Personnally if its got a Clancy Logo or name on it.. it is worth it..

Variation-XBA
12-04-2003, 01:51 PM
It's pretty good, with the voice commands it brings you alot more into it.

I'm currently trying to trade mine cause im done with it, even though I got LIVE... /shrug

BunnyRabbit
12-04-2003, 09:32 PM
I tell you what.. I could play the demo for RS3 longer than I can play most full games.. Its major fun... Im picking the full version up for christmas most definitely... Cant wait! :p

darkfusion
12-05-2003, 02:12 AM
OK thanks peeps, I'm gonna go order it now :)

Caesar SYN
12-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by darkfusion
OK thanks peeps, I'm gonna go order it now :)

No problem my brother from across the pond.. hope you enjoy the titles..

darkfusion
12-05-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by LittleCaesar

No problem my brother from across the pond.. hope you enjoy the titles..

Thanks! :cheers:

I've ordered Splinter Cell too, I was kind of disapointed by the PS2 version, but I've heard the Xbox version plays alot smoother, has much nicer visuals and the controls suit the Xbox controller more. Now all I need is a faster connection and Xbox Live :cry: