PDA

View Full Version : To Miyazaki

TRIGGAH
12-31-2001, 02:55 PM
First of all I would like to mention that I really enjoy this site. It definitely keeps me entertained and informed with while I am at work.

One of the main reasons that I come to this site is because of the general maturity that I find with most users here. There is a few "youths" in here but hey as long as they are humourous and act cool than it's all good for everyone.

But than there is Miyazaki who just has to come in and spoil everyone's fun just for the sake of his own twisted form of self gratification of some kind. People like Miyazaki are very negative people, not just with their video game addictions, but in life as well they only see the other half of the glass. I used to have a friend like that, I would remember that I would just come back from the mall with a brand new pair of 200$ kix and expecting to hear some kind of compliment, the first thing that would come out of his mouth is "Well John Doe's pair of Nike's are nicer than those" or something like that. He loved to put people down. I truly pity someone like you, what a sad sad life must you live.

They are very negative people, never truly happy unless they see someone who is not as happy as them. They thrive on other people's miseries. This guy is always right, come on people why would you think of arguing against the allmighty Miyazaki he is always right. He is one of those guys who is never wrong. Don't you just hate people like that.

It is really frustrating to read your repeated negative comments over and over. I think this site is losing members because of some of the crap that spews from your mouth. Look if you don't like the XBOX or if you don't think that it's a great system well than what the hell are you doing on this message board. And don't give me that constitutional free country freedom of speech crap.
I mean come on what kind of life must you live, if you actually have time to come on the message board of a system you so truly dislike and constanly bash it, with over 400 messages??? I mean I myself am a dedicated XBOX fan and this is the only XBOX message board that I visit and I find that I never have the time to post. So to imagine going to a Gamecube site and posting over 400 anti GameCube messages, well let's just say most people don't have that much free time in their hands.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this board should only be limited to XBOX fans, but at least most of the non XBOX fans don't come in here bashing the system like you do. I can think of ShadowFox and Koopa I believe, who always have intelligent comments that make for great debates and arguments. But CONSTANT negative bashing of a system should not be tolerated.

I can already expect your reply, you will sit there and quote each phrase of mine and than try to prove me wrong. You will probably call me an XBOX Fanboy or a Troll or something. Than you will have to make an outdated mamma's joke (come on, those mamma's jokes have lost their appeal and humour a long time ago). Oh and I totally forgot that you will probably make fun of my maturity level right?

AND YES YOU ARE A PRICK.

I recommend we ban users like Miyazaki completely on this board. No second chances, one mistake and you are out. And if you still have the audacity to show up again with a different alias than we should ban you again and again and again, until we shut you up for good.

Frostberg
12-31-2001, 03:06 PM
TRIGGAH, you are right on on this one pal! I think the same way you do. I dont think you should come in the general discussion forum and just bash the XBox away. Go to the debate forums and then dont just do something 100% negative, you are just looking for trouble by coming to general discussion if you just want to bash the XBox. You can bash the Xbox all you want at some GC fan site forums. It seems that all GC fanboys like to do is bash other systems. There are a few exceptions like Triggah mentioned. But people like the Miyadumbass person make the general sterotype of the GC fanboy...you can see it in threads such as "I'm tired of Gamecube fans!". The majority of the GC fans are just crazy freaks that bash the Xbox and PS2. Xbox fans may do that, but only to the idiots like Miyazaki. He will go away eventually and get bored, if we all just ignore him...

Smallz
12-31-2001, 03:11 PM
You paid 200 bucks for a pair of shoes!?
Sigh... I'd have enough for my xbox now if i had that much to blow on shoes :)
I hope they were nice shoes, with the pump up thingies and stuff
*pumps up his high tops*

JAC
12-31-2001, 03:14 PM
Bwhahaa!! Tell it like it is man!

I still think there's hope for Miyazaki (or Miyazaki San or whatever) yet. Maybe she can be useful? Maybe we can capture her for scientific study, possibly preventative medicine?

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 03:42 PM
Thanks Triggah.

I was waiting for someone to say that.

JAC
12-31-2001, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002
Thanks Triggah.

I was waiting for someone to say that.

I think the whole forum is going to end up collectively giving TRIGGAH a high-five for this one. :cool:

Ninja Scroll
12-31-2001, 03:55 PM
Well he has my high five, and a rare " I tip my sword to you" Ninja phrase.
Good artical buddy. This has got to end. We all love this forum and website, lets continue to move on from the few bad apples in here;)

VAN
12-31-2001, 04:06 PM
Who is this "Miyazaki" that you speak of?

Hmmm. He must be one of the 15 nitwits I have added to my ignore list. Great feature, the ignore list. I recommend each of you use it so you can quit wasting your time wading through the flames and concentrate on the games.

monkeyman
12-31-2001, 09:46 PM
i didnt know they have a block list i wonder how many people have me on their block list........hmmm interesting

The Terminator
12-31-2001, 11:00 PM
**** right Triggah, it'd be nice to just read a thread w/ out some loser like Miyazoki or whatever the hell his name is, ruining it.

Just ignore him (w/ or w/ out that ignore feature) and wait for the mods to IP ban the mofo, I guess...

JAC
01-01-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by The Terminator
**** right Triggah, it'd be nice to just read a thread w/ out some loser like Miyazoki or whatever the hell his name is, ruining it.

Just ignore him (w/ or w/ out that ignore feature) and wait for the mods to IP ban the mofo, I guess...

Yeah, she only craves the attention that she never got as a young child anyways.

Warhead2k3
01-01-2002, 11:07 AM
I suggest you all take advantage of the block list

GokuX
01-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Wrong room, I believe he only goes to the debate room since he doesn't have an XBox.

Supperdog
01-01-2002, 02:22 PM
Amen Triggah! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We need more people like you!

XBOX Dude
01-01-2002, 04:27 PM
**** couldn't have said it better myself:p

major props