PDA

View Full Version : Armed and Dangerous

despyz
12-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Has anyone checked this game out yet, haven't really heard that much, just wondering what you thought if you have played it.

thrAsher
12-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Check out the interview on the front page, dude. http://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/view_interview.php?Interview_ID=39

Sounds like a fun, addictive game.
:cheers:

Hard Boiled Cop
12-04-2003, 04:45 PM
I played the demo and I thought it was quite good. Controls are nice and slick. There are 2 levels which I played. There's one that you run around and another that you have to defend. The defending the base was very very good indeed. If I read more info on this stuff then I might consider getting it.

monster1234
12-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Could be a surprise runaway. We'll have to see what we all think about it again in a month.

Variation-XBA
12-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Installing as we speak :) Saw the vids and had to pick it up

DOOM
12-05-2003, 09:00 AM
The Game Freaking Rules! I Love It!!
Been Playing It For The Past Three Days, AweSoMe!!!
The Only Thing That Isnt So Hot About It Is The FMV, A Bit Grainy...
But Other Than That, KICK ASS!!!!!!:cheers:
BUY IT NOWZ!!!

studepaber
12-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Bought it a few days ago and put maybe two hours in the game. Cutscenes could use some work but some of the weapons are nuts, like the shark gun and topsy-turvy bomb. oh this game is definitely not a run through with your guns blazing game (at least on normal difficulty), although the main character can pack alot fo firepower you need to shield yourself from enemy fire quite often. Not sure if this is a must-buy game (as it's graphics and levels designs are a tad bland) but aside from that this is one fun action shooter.