PDA

View Full Version : If Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube came out at the same time...

bretman1234
12-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Which would be in first? Im not tooooo sure, but I think it would still be the PS2. It just has more supporters because its been around longer (psone) and the xbox would be in a close second. What do you think?

ShaDovV RyDer
12-04-2003, 05:12 PM
well i think u got it all wrong...if all three had come out at the same time i believe that the GameCube would be in a strong first...now im not sayin this cause i like Ninty im sayin it cause its true...if u remember Ninty is the one company that got Video Games from nothing to wut it is now...Sony had their first playstation out after Sega had their first system out i mean c'mon...neways with most ppl being able to afford only one system at a time and with most ppl alrdy having a ps2...that is the reason that the X-Box and GC r doin so bad...i think the roster of these three systems would be..

1. GameCube(because it alrdy had so many supporters)
2.Playstation 2(it also has many supporters)
3.X-Box(because it is a brand new system and most ppl probably r scared it wont work right)

thats just wut i think...now dont think im dissin the X-Box cause im not...im just sayin this is the way it might have been if all three system came out at the same time.

MikeMan91389
12-04-2003, 05:17 PM
hmm.. I dunno what would happen, but i think i agree with the second post....

crucialcreation
12-04-2003, 05:33 PM
im gonna have to go with

1. ps2
2. gc
3. xbox

since psx was awesome, and nintendo has its supporters. people would want a system they knew they could rely on. i didnt wanna get an xbox until i saw my frend had taken the risk of getting it and it was really good otherwise i was gonna get a gamecube.

one of the best descisions i have ever made :D

xbox genius
12-04-2003, 07:16 PM
i think ps2 will go first too, but not by much at all, competition would be VERY tight, gamecube would do soooo much better than they are right now.

but i still think ps2 will go first since they already have a fanbase from ps1. but if xbox advertise like hell. they wont fall behind by much

darkfusion
12-05-2003, 02:16 AM
If they all came out at the same time, I think I would have picked up the Xbox because of the hardware spec's and other features. And of course the ultimate launch title, Halo! However, I'm stil glad I got a PS2 first, because now I have both :)

asammw
12-05-2003, 02:49 AM
I think ps2 would still be first because it was popular last generation, but i think xbox would be in second because it had the best launch line up, giving it an excellent start. The poor game cube would be in third i think, because of its 'Kiddie' reputation it gained with the N64, and because it doesnt stand with xbox where specs are conceerned... I would still have bought an Xbox first though, just lide i did this time!:wink: