PDA

View Full Version : SC II: Maxi's Outfits

samslophead
12-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Does Maxi have a 3rd costume in SC II? If so, how can I get it?

The Jackal
12-08-2003, 12:37 AM
No... its retarded... how hard is it to make a new costume for the guy... im sick of the elvis look

samslophead
12-09-2003, 06:02 PM
So 3/4 of the characters have 3rd costumes but a chosen few got screwed? That's what I thought, but I was hoping to hear a different answer. I like the game a lot, but it could have been so much better if they just changed a few things. For one, Necrid is *** and he doesn't fit the game. Secondly, the choice of characters seems kind of random. Sophitia and Cassandra are too alike; Siegfried, Hwang and Rock would have been cool to include; and the new characters just aren't that cool. And why don't Assassin, Berserker and Lizardman have selectable weapons?

Mina
12-12-2003, 01:12 AM
First off, I like Necrid, he fits as well as anyone. Namco did seem a bit uncreative for this game. Necrid takes most of his moves from other people, Seung Mina is very similar to Kilik, Assasin and Berzerker are both mostly copies from other characters, and finally, both inferno and Charade are full fledged copying characters. Then they didn't even give a full 3 outfits to everyone. This just smacks of lazzieness

gerbil
12-14-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Mina
Then they didn't even give a full 3 outfits to everyone. This just smacks of lazzieness

.... hehehehe :D