PDA

View Full Version : DDR to the extreme thread

tomokaboy
12-05-2003, 02:42 PM
First things first. DDR ROX!!! I been playin about a year and it's the greatest game in the world. Anyone who agrees with me can talk anything DDR in this thread. Any1 who doesnt like ddr can
just die a horrible death

When I play i usually play on heavy. I can beat all songs on Konamix on heavy but Dropout. I REALLY HATE THAT SONG!!!

Feel free to talk about anything DDR related. just no dissin'

How's everyone else at ddr

NO ANTI-DDr PPL:D

# 1 Stunner
12-05-2003, 03:03 PM
hows this the wrong forum? seems right to me..:watchout:

Variation-XBA
12-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Been playing DDR since it's been out in north america with 1.5 in the arcade... and at one point I was in one of the top groups in North America, holding tournaments at malls etc etc... :)

Before I buy it for xbox, i need to know if its a permium download for new songs? If so... how much per song? =/

tomokaboy
12-05-2003, 03:31 PM
w/e works.....i think this is an xbox related forum and this thread isnt entirely xbox related. but w/e. It seems to be a dollar per song

there's a Funworld near me with Extreme Max 2 and Max. it's sweet. The song that annoyed me most when i couldnt beat it was the paranoia(the easier one) on konamix. it just really pissed me off when i couldn't beat it

Variation-XBA
12-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by tomokaboy
The song that annoyed me most when i couldnt beat it was the paranoia(the easier one) on konamix. it just really pissed me off when i couldn't beat it

Try Max Unlimited 1.5x reverse :P

tomokaboy
12-05-2003, 04:12 PM
i wont be trying that any time soon. I also found ORION.78 (AMeuro-MIX) annoying when i couldn't beat it, but now it's one of my favorite songs. Songs I like besides that are Dam Dariram, the candy w/o words just music, Dive, and era.

Wut songs do u guys like or just can't beat?

tomokaboy
12-05-2003, 04:17 PM
o ya. I also like Rythm and police and exotic ethnic. I can't beat either but i still like em'. I've come close to beating them at least.

xbox genius
12-05-2003, 05:32 PM
i'm a new DDR fan, even tho i didnt buy the one for xbox yet. i just have a question.... there is lots to do in DDR right? like would it get boring after a month?

also it costs about 60 for this game? with one pad included only? if so where do u go to get 4 pads?

tomokaboy
12-05-2003, 05:53 PM
well u should only get DDR if u are sure u want to buy it. u can go to www.ddrfreak.com to see if there are any places around where u live that have ddr machines. DDR is awesome and won't get boring unless u don't like the game. it's fun to challenge yourself to try and beat new songs and once u master DDR on xbox you can go to arcades and play with the metal pads. A good place to get DDR pads is on the internet or at gaming/electronic stores. It costs around $75 for one pad and DDR: Ultramix and $40 for just Ultramix. U can use ebay.com to get more pads if you want.

DDR2theEXTREME
12-05-2003, 09:49 PM
ddr is awesome. i am tomokaboy

ALC
12-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Been playing DDR since it's been out in north america with 1.5 in the arcade... and at one point I was in one of the top groups in North America, holding tournaments at malls etc etc... :)

Before I buy it for xbox, i need to know if its a permium download for new songs? If so... how much per song? =/

5 bucks for a pack of a few songs. Averages out to like a buck per song. not too expensive.

At least the first pack (hopefully that's all) is not available in canada though :(

DDR2theEXTREME
12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
they'd better make bigger packages than packs o' 5. They'd also better make more new songs. New songs rock.

Variation-XBA
12-06-2003, 03:20 AM
I have to know what songs before I choose to download em... cause since I knwo all teh DDR songs... if they are crap, I dont want em

ALC
12-06-2003, 03:34 AM
it tells you which songs are in the packs as they are released. check the official ultramix site or the official xbox live site.

DDR2theEXTREME
12-06-2003, 10:06 AM
first pack from xbl contains

Abyss
Burnin’ the Floor
Mind Parasite -
Burning Heat! (3 Option Mix)
in my eyes

it should be rufio's "In my eyes" song instead

yay rufio
yay ddr

MikeMan91389
12-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Should i buy this game? It sounds awesome, but will i love it?

DDR2theEXTREME
12-06-2003, 01:21 PM
u either like ddr or hate it. see if u can try it out be4 getting it. it's pretty expensive