PDA

View Full Version : Congrads to XboxAddict.com

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 12:26 AM
I just wanna give my congrads to the whole XboxAddict staff for reaching a landmark with 3000+ member subscribers!

Thanks guys for making this my home away from home (well, your basically my home when im at work :D ) since November!
Keep up the good work! The website is still the best Xbox dedicated site out there. :)

Rancey
01-01-2002, 12:44 AM
We reached the 3k mark by years end as hoped :D

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 12:56 AM
Yeah we reached 3000 Members right before the Ball dropped.

Also that RIW Section sounds great. I can't wait for that game.

Rancey
01-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Definetely a must have game for me

Ground_Pounder
01-01-2002, 01:57 AM
I totally agree this is the best Xbox site around, I like the fact that it's not too big. You can actually get familiar with the users. PLUS we are not completely invaded by kids (note IGN is terrible, I can't stand it).

The user review section rocks! I love it... And i'll say, we've got some really awsome staff. They keep things in control (I've witnessed some good booting in the chat room) and it's good to see we have mods that care about the good running of the site!

That being said... I'm going to bed, it's late ! lol

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-01-2002, 10:46 AM
Yay!

JAC
01-01-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

Good job. Nothing like making our goals. :)

Ummm, all the stuff about the site being good is a... cool too. hehe

Warhead2k3
01-01-2002, 10:57 AM
Way to go This is the best Xbox site around

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

Yo Jason Kid! Im not one to have any hidden motives or anything, but since your hero Ninja was the first to congrades to guys I think I should be rewarded with a game or something! :D :D :D , just a suggestion, ya know! hehehehe!

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:03 PM
Yo Jason Kid! Im not one to have any hidden motives or anything, but since your hero Ninja was the first to congrades to guys I think I should be rewarded with a game or something! , just a suggestion, ya know! hehehehe!

Lol, how about we make you a honorary moderator for a day? :)

BiN
01-01-2002, 06:04 PM
ive been here less than 20 minutes and have already gotten so much help,. congrats and a sweet site!

this is my new home

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:13 PM
ive been here less than 20 minutes and have already gotten so much help,. congrats and a sweet site!

this is my new home

Yeah, This is the place to be.

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA

Lol, how about we make you a honorary moderator for a day? :)

How about I say that idea reeks of un-awesomeness! :D
I want a game, poster, collectable, or something!
It's all good doe! :)

btw, im too cool to be a moderator! lolololol! :D

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:17 PM
How about I say that idea reeks of un-awesomeness!
I want a game, poster, collectable, or something!
It's all good doe!

Well...I don't really know but if you are really serious about getting something just remember that things like that cost money out of our own pockets, that's why we have contest and giveaways.

But if you are really serious about this idea than email stephen@xboxaddict.com

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 06:36 PM
Im only kidding Tyrell! :)
I highly doubt I would get something just because I started a thread. Im only fooling around Tyrell. But it would be cool though.

skoot182
01-01-2002, 06:40 PM
who was # 3000???

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:40 PM
Im only kidding Tyrell!
I highly doubt I would get something just because I started a thread. Im only fooling around Tyrell. But it would be cool though.

Yeah, it would be cool though, but if we did give you and award for that then we will have lots and lots of other people trying to do the same thing (Congrats to Xboxaddict threads) over and over just to get a prize.

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 07:28 PM
Your right Tyrell, I noticed they had been giving away winning items in the chat rooms a week or two ago. Do you think they will ever have contest for us loyal forum members who are only in the forums exclusively? I never go into the chat rooms as I know alot of others dont.
can you pass this on junior? :D I think it's a good idea whenever they do these things again!
thnx!

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
who was # 3000???

duno? Good question though. Tyrell, Jason? you guys know?

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 07:33 PM
No, I don't know, but thanks to him...we meet our goals.