PDA

View Full Version : guess what guys halo2 is coming

happyhotdog
12-06-2003, 01:26 AM
now most of you might think I am crazy but i am not that excited for halo 2 and i will tell u why. I probally play halo more than any 1 on this site i play on average of 25 hours of halo mulitplayer a week, and well i dont want it to end.

No game has touched me and infullced me more than halo. It is simply the best game every made and I will miss it dearly. When halo 2 comes out it will be the end of an era, the end of the best game ever created.

Dont get me wrong i still can't wait for halo 2, but when it comes out thats it. No more tournaments, no more agp, no more 50k, no more endless lans making the niegbors up cause we are so ****ing loud.

So buddy its been and great ride and i am going to enjoy every day of the next for months.:)

yall have a great night

ghost 009
12-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Ya I understand you but Halo 2 will be 10x better.

nof
12-14-2003, 01:01 AM
Nothing said you can't put in Halo instead of Halo 2, and I'm sure they'll still be a Halo:CE tournament sometime.

Great things like that can't just stop.

Sexaya
12-14-2003, 01:14 AM
They also said Unreal Tournament 2003 will take over the regular UT... I guess it all depends on the quality of the game. Don't forget that Halo 2 will support Live, so my guess is your suspicions do have something right in them, but that doesn't mean people will completely stop playing Halo on XBConnect.

It's like people still play Counter-Strike on the beta versions simply because the simplicity, or people chose 1.5 over the new 1.6, so I'm pretty sure Halo will still live a good while after Halo 2.

In any case, I'm pssssssyched to see Halo 2! :)

gerbil
12-14-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by happyhotdog
now most of you might think I am crazy but i am not that excited for halo 2 and i will tell u why. I probally play halo more than any 1 on this site i play on average of 25 hours of halo mulitplayer a week, and well i dont want it to end.

sorry dude .. i play @ least more than you expected .. i got games galore for my xbox but i always go back to my roots ... my halo ... maybe we should hook up get a game going ... i feel your pain ... halo 2 will be good ... :D

Screaming-Eagle
12-14-2003, 12:33 PM
i heart halo

happyhotdog
12-23-2003, 03:27 PM
gerbil i would love to met up and play some time i0 see u live in canada i live in rocherster ny is that close by u?