PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty(PC) or Deus Ex 2:Invisible War(Xbox)

Outlaw Ace
12-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Which would you rather have. Call of Duty(PC) or Deus Ex 2:Invisible War(Xbox). I have really good PC that can handle Call of Duty. I need help, I must get one of these games for christmas.

JR Alberda
12-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Well I can tell you that Call of duty is a fantastic single player experience, the multiplayer is not great yet, probably after mods start hitting the net it will be better. However Deus ex IW looks like a fantastic sp exp as well. It is really a toss up here man. Although I have not played Deus Ex yet.

Hard Boiled Cop
12-08-2003, 05:59 AM
Well if you're comparing these two games then I can truly say that there's not much to compare here. One is an first person RPG and the other is a First person shooter. But if you're asking about the fun and enjoyment of the game and you're this hardcore gamer then Call of Duty will be the one. Deux Ex 2 is an RPG so it'll take time and patience but both are equally good if you'r not comparing them.

Gosby
12-08-2003, 06:16 AM
I really like war games, but I recently purchased Deus Ex 2 and it blows my mind away, it is amazing!!!, Call of duty isnt too bad either, but I think you should go for Deus Ex 2.

DRunKeN.LegEnD
12-08-2003, 07:16 AM
by far deus ex 2 rulz call of duty. the gameplay is just great where as call of duty offers nothing new to the fps front its just a fairly descent medal of honor meets halo, BUY DEUS EX 2!!!:D

DocHoliday78
12-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Call of duty, sorry but deus ex 2 doesnt have the replay value of CoD online. Its so sweet. Also if your gonna get deus ex2 it might as well be on the pc.

Arrakis44
12-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Id be inclined to go for Dues Ex, I like call of duty, but it's not really a great game. I've heard it described as a Medal of Honour knock off, and even though i enjoy the game id be inclined to agree with this. Dues Ex IW is a very good game, its not perfect (especially the PC version - dosnt support the MX series of video cards, so i had to take it back and get it on the box) but its a good fun game and IMO the replay value is there, there are so many different ways to do things - i actually played through the original at least a dozen times to try different things out, but thats just me.

If u enjoyed the original Dues Ex then youll really love this one.

George89
12-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Definatly Deus Ex, but it depends if you want a straightfoward shooter or a deeper RPG kinda experience

Wolfboy_888
12-08-2003, 05:33 PM
deus ex now...wait till c.o.d. comes to xbox next year and get it then

HellHawk
12-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Call of duty, multiplayer makes a game SO MUCH BETTER! If you got a single player only, u play it a few times, and then its old! MUltiplayer makes a game last for YEARS!

Ugunnalose
12-08-2003, 07:02 PM
depends what type of computer u have

Xorg
12-08-2003, 07:37 PM
Get both:D

if not get deus ex- invisible war, imo I think pc version is better so get it for pc if you have a good pc. If not get it for xbox, I already got mine for pc and I played it all day yesterday. I will rent it for xbox just to see which version I like better...its that good

Bakeman
12-08-2003, 08:40 PM
I just got Call of Duty this weekend...

When you play be sure to turn the sound way up... man o man it makes the game so fun with all the gun fire and explosions going off around you. It really helps to pull you into the experience and makes the game 100x better.

Outlaw Ace
12-08-2003, 10:43 PM
If I turned the sound all the way up on my computer I would loose all my hearing because I have a 500watt Klipsch promedia 5.1 speakers system hooked up to my computer.

skorp
12-08-2003, 11:55 PM
I would suggest get both...

But since you have to pick one for now this is what I think!

Call of Duty: Great gameplay! Awesome sound (WOW!) and yes sorta like a Medal of Honor game if not better... Supports MX video cards and up to play....

Dues Ex: Great RPG/ FPS gaming experience and awesome graphics with nice shading tech. It keeps me interested. If prefer with PC need an above average video card to play. This game kinda reminds me of KOTOR/ Splinter Cell so far...

Enjoy! You will be satisfied no matter which one you choose!

:cheers: