PDA

View Full Version : S'up with halo?

Doom3_
12-06-2003, 03:26 PM
In my short time here i've noticed that people generally seem to look at the posts that say "Halo" on them, my question is, why? I could name oner hundred better xbox games off the top of my head, and I think I might name ten just for kicks.

-S.W.K.O.T.O.R

-G.T.A.D.P

-D.E.I.W

-S.C2

-N.F.S.U.G

-R.T.C.W.T.O.W

-Midtown Maddness 3

-Top Spin

-C.S

-XIII

xbox genius
12-06-2003, 04:46 PM
i do. whats wrong with taht? alot of people love halo, and still do. i just do it cuz its halo related, and i'm huge fan of halo.

ScorpionX
12-06-2003, 09:55 PM
You are dumb. How can you compare games that are from different genres? :watchout: Not to mention Halo has the highest rated reviews on this site :huh: And it still has strong sales even though its been out for 2 years. :eek: And it helped make the Xbox what it is today :cheers:

happyhotdog
12-07-2003, 08:56 PM
well the real fun is when u get good at the muliplayer and get into tournaments the single player was new and invetive but sertinly not anwhere near the best single player.

and i personally think that xbl ruins games

Variation-XBA
12-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Doom3_
I think I might name ten just for kicks.

You lose at the internet...

And now we know you have no taste... if you pick XII over it....:watchout:

xbox genius
12-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by happyhotdog
well the real fun is when u get good at the muliplayer and get into tournaments the single player was new and invetive but sertinly not anwhere near the best single player.

and i personally think that xbl ruins games

yeah i agree with you, some games i really like, were mostly made for XBL. for example, Midtown Madness 3, i love that game soo much, but very very short gameplay, plus it kinda sucks.... but i hear its loads of fun online.... but i'm huge fan of multiplayer games... only if it has offline capabilities too

gerbil
12-13-2003, 02:19 AM
i agree ... more multiplayer games!!

ghost 009
12-13-2003, 12:05 PM
Its because Halo has massive levels, great gameplay, and a good actiony sci-fi crap. Sc2 -I'm tooo good at that game, it gets boring killing person after person and rb63 is good but not nearly as good as Halo. And xbl isnt gonna ruin halo. And as a personal sugestion XBL is gonna be better than XBL is on a lot of other games, but just try to always play with 3 or more friends.

gerbil
12-14-2003, 02:23 AM
well .. the question is .. would you still play your halo if halo2 comes out?? :D

HellHawk
12-14-2003, 08:36 PM
SINCE WHEN IS TOP SPIN BETTER THAN HALO, YOU RETARD?

extabyte
12-18-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by gerbil
well .. the question is .. would you still play your halo if halo2 comes out?? :D

I probobly would once in a while. Just to feel the old feeling of halo.

happyhotdog
12-18-2003, 11:08 PM
personal my love for halo is deep. i play lots and lots of halo and well i dont want it to end, i will play halo when halo2 come out just not as much.

i hate to be a vocie of realism here but i dont see how halo 2 can be as halo in my eyes

happyhotdog
12-18-2003, 11:09 PM
sry to double post but doom plz dont tell me u say XvII top spin midtown madness cs and rotcw are better than halo........