PDA

View Full Version : Something apalling, sick, and downright funny about NFL Fever 2002

WynnFire
01-01-2002, 11:24 AM
I was playing NFL Fever 2002 with two little kids that are friends of mine. We accidentally uncovered something in a replay. I slowed the camera down and saw this and was disgusted, then sick, then just started laughing and couldn't stop for about 10 minutes. I took a couple shots of the replay with my Digital Camera. I have included them with this post.

I can't believe something like this would be in this game. Here you go.

Sorry if the pictures aren't very big.

When I slowed down the replay, I could clearly see that football player on top was slowly kneeling down and getting into the position. If I had a video camera or something I would record it and post it on the web. The best I can do is post the pictures from my digital camera. I wonder if this was intentional or just a coincedance. Hmm...

WynnFire
01-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Here's another picture of the same scene.

pukkaboy
01-01-2002, 11:32 AM
is that what i think it is???????? Is that what they're doing?????? EUGH!!

monkeyman
01-01-2002, 11:37 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

omg thats the sickest thing i have seen on a videogame for a while hahahaha sick

Integra Man
01-01-2002, 11:40 AM
LOL hahahahahahhahahhah ive done that pleanty of times:p

JUST W/ A GIRL HAHA:p

monkeyman
01-01-2002, 11:43 AM
lol

Wolf1171
01-01-2002, 12:51 PM
I knew that if you wanted to play Fever you must be g a y, now there is proof.

Madden Rulz!

Plewis
01-01-2002, 04:27 PM
did you hit the white button and save it?

K Dawg
01-01-2002, 07:57 PM
fever is a great game, even though that screen is a little gross...

and if i wanted to play madden id go to my friends and play his on ps2, it is the same game pretty much

Wolf1171
01-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Just because the game is almost the same on the ps2 doesn't mean it isn't anygood. If I had a ps2 I would still be playing madden. But, I bought an XBOX because it is a revolutionary gaming console and some of the games (not all) are better than you could get on any other gaming system.

If you like pretty screens and not gameplay than NFL Fever is for you.

If you like a realistic game with acurate plays and player movements then Madden is the one.

PS2 or XBOX it is still a good game.

JADE8704
01-01-2002, 08:31 PM
i saw this same post at TeamXbox.com....thought it was funny as hell...neways, im also a member of teamxbox....but i think this site is the best because of the friendly people and more of a mellow feeling :)

GamerSince'76
01-02-2002, 01:27 PM
Obviously MS messed up by putting one of the takling animations like that in the game. But aside from that Fever is a much better game than Madden. EA S"ports" made Madden the same as the PS2 version. Why buy an Xbox and play a PS2 game on it?

Take a look at NBA Live 2002. I rented that game and it was pathetic. The AI was the worst I have ever seen in a sports game. EA advertises "floor talk" Ya right where? Even the rules weren't changed to reflect this years changes.

Getting back to Madden if 2003 looks good I'll rent it first but Fever 2003 will be even better too. This is MS first attempt at football and they beat Madden which has been around for 12 years.

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Profiler
Obviously MS messed up by putting one of the takling animations like that in the game. But aside from that Fever is a much better game than Madden. EA S"ports" made Madden the same as the PS2 version. Why buy an Xbox and play a PS2 game on it?

Take a look at NBA Live 2002. I rented that game and it was pathetic. The AI was the worst I have ever seen in a sports game. EA advertises "floor talk" Ya right where? Even the rules weren't changed to reflect this years changes.

Getting back to Madden if 2003 looks good I'll rent it first but Fever 2003 will be even better too. This is MS first attempt at football and they beat Madden which has been around for 12 years.

Exactly, dude. NFL Fever is starting ahead of where Madden left off. Expect a great NFL series from Microsoft. I've got the Fever :D